Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft Remastered

65fqi6O.jpg

Starcraft Offical Twitter

http://blizz.ly/2peNzpl

Starcraft Free Download

https://battle.net/download/getInstallerForGame?os=WIN&version=LIVE&gameProgram=STARCRAFT

Hello old friends,

If you have not heard the most recent news or you have been living under a rock for the last few weeks Blizzard announced they are making a remaster of our classic favorite RTS game, Starcraft and Broodwar. Right now you can download the classic Starcraft game for free so if you have lost your CD keys in the last 10 years you wont have to worry about tracking down and buying a new one.

In the following weeks they are releasing more details about the 4K remastered version with updated sprites, higher resolution among other things.For more news, keep an eye on Starcraft's news section for the latest details releasing on April 27th but for now here are some comparisons of what we can expect of the 4K remaster taken from blizzards website

87OEUOQW3DSL1492476408603.jpgMOM5V4N13UVI1492476408599.jpg

Ultralisk

BZ7PE29ANCJ61492476407735.jpgCMQOBEWCGCUE1492476407691.jpg

Seigetank

DHS98JT7NCKW1492476406522.jpgHJIMRH145ATT1492476406520.jpg

Dragoon

Keep an eye out for me when im playing i will be be on US West hanging out in the Ghoztcraft channel like old times. so if anyone is interested in playing again drop your b.net / starcraft tags below.

My user: A10R7@USwest

If anyone gets serious about playing again we can also start a discord channel. I hope to hear from some of you soon!

yes much better but we need new Hacks for this game.. agent god.. where ye be? .love to have stack hack..i know it could happen again if someone cared to really do it