Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Why Do We All Play Starcraft?

I know everyone plays starcraft for their own reason, but I want to know why all of you guys out there play it, what is your special reason to be interested in suck a RTS game.

i like it because of how interesting the unit attacks are and playing melee games and killing the cpu, I don't get bored of that, I don't know why but I just don't.

i play it because it is a fun army system game. For some reason I have always liked RTS games.

Yeah I like starcraft a lot, and I don't get bored for w.e reason that is, but it is a pretty good RTS if you think about it.

its because i have no life :) lmao

cuz when im high as shit and nothin to do, starcraft is the funnest.

It's better than maple story :)

haha i hardly play sc anymore. but still i play cause it is a pretty awesome game.

I play starcraft because no matter how good i get, or whom i beat at a 1v1 or 2v2, i always keep getting better and tehre's always some1 that pwnts me with or w/o hacks doesnt matter.. tehres just so much to the game to develope on, somthing so simple such as a temp drop, but even that can be so dramatic and mastered in such depths. To me Starcraft is a masterpeice

Yeah i agree with BeBest_site_ever theres so many stragities that can be mastered on so many levels that its not even funny i mean theres some people out there that are insain (mostly koren freaks) and they can pwn you at your best it is a work of art starcraft.

Well I do have to admit that SC is a classic game. Any game that is over 10 years old and people still play it like crazy you have to give props to.

I play starcraft because you CANNOT "beat" the game. Sure, you can play Single player and pwn the cpu's, but in multiplayer, there are SO many UMS maps, which are continuously getting made, and melee games, where there is always someone better than you. Its pretty much impossible to get bored of, unlike Diablo, if you have godly characters that cannot be beat. It just defeats the purpose.

Starcraft is really good because... I love RTS's. But, if the RTS is COMPLETEY unbalanced, with a single dominant race, its shit. But, blizzard does an amazing job of equalizing all the races.

i play with my friends, it's much more fun that way

what friends....

I play it because your mom thinks its kinky.

I play to make you ask why I dont when I dont play for a long time after playing one game and pwning you. 0.o

I know everyone plays starcraft for their own reason, but I want to know why all of you guys out there play it, what is your special reason to be interested in suck a RTS game.

i like it because of how interesting the unit attacks are and playing melee games and killing the cpu, I don't get bored of that, I don't know why but I just don't.

BECAUSE SC RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!

I play starcraft because you CANNOT "beat" the game. Sure, you can play Single player and pwn the cpu's, but in multiplayer, there are SO many UMS maps, which are continuously getting made, and melee games, where there is always someone better than you. Its pretty much impossible to get bored of, unlike Diablo, if you have godly characters that cannot be beat. It just defeats the purpose.

Starcraft is really good because... I love RTS's. But, if the RTS is COMPLETEY unbalanced, with a single dominant race, its shit. But, blizzard does an amazing job of equalizing all the races.

:yes:

I play starcraft because hacking makes it funner and funny

I play for the money, some of the UMS maps are played for money. I.E. the cat and mouse maps(only like 1 or 2) but i play the best map ever....Diplomacy Gold 7.7 Offical! I won a lil less then 500 in a tunry once but thats the biggest pot i've seen. Anyway after being at basic im no where near a fast as i once was but i'd like to get back into it.