Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.

Welcome to the new Ghoztcraft!

Hello world!

After a nearly seven year drought of lack of attention, I have decided to revive the website. This time I mean it! I'm very excited to announce that the forums and website software running Ghoztcraft have been updated and modernized. I've also created this custom theme to match, I decided to get the new design as close to the last version as possible so it felt familiar. I can't wait to drive new users here and catch up with some of you from ages ago.

My goal is to bring life back into the community here and make some new memories. I will also be bringing online a series of game servers for a few popular games and inviting the world to come play, hack, and hang out!

In an effort to keep this post from getting too long, I've made a blog post in another section detailing all the changes to the website and what I've been up to for the last few weeks. You can read it here.

I look forward to see you all around and playing some games with you. :yahoo:

Damn Ghozt, i love the new layout. You nailed it with the design by modernizing but keeping the classic Ghoztcraft style. Amazing job !

• Thanks 1

I mean its alright. But im a hipster so i like the original GC better. Like Omg please. 

JK I love it man. glad to finally see something new around here. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cripp said:

I mean its alright. But im a hipster so i like the original GC better. Like Omg please. 

JK I love it man. glad to finally see something new around here. 

Hiya Cripp, what's new? :D

Damn, it's been a long time.

It's crazy that we all still check back here from time to time, haha.  Good memories.

Nice job with the design, reminds me of the old one with the big orange "Loading..." behind the main content.

2 hours ago, Zander said:

Damn, it's been a long time.

It's crazy that we all still check back here from time to time, haha.  Good memories.

Nice job with the design, reminds me of the old one with the big orange "Loading..." behind the main content.

Thanks! I tried to get close to it. Nice to see you back. Stick around will ya? :P

Hey Zander its good to see you back! Hopefully with everyone checking in lately we can spark some constant activity. Its nice to see old friends like Zander popping in.

The site is looking gorgeous! Hello from Alaska!
giphy.gif

On 2/3/2018 at 10:33 AM, Zar said:

The site is looking gorgeous! Hello from Alaska!

Oh hi Zar!! :D

On 3/28/2018 at 3:54 PM, Renegade Angel said:

Hello my lovelies

Yo dude! Join us on Discord, too. :)

Wow... I haven’t been on here for many years. How’s everyone doing?