Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

How To Make A Name Spoofer

a name spoofer is one of the most basic forms of any hack u can use with starcraft. it is very simple and take no more than 5-10 mins to make depending on your proficiency. NOTE: this is only for vb6

1. open a new project being a standard exe.

2. make a module: Project > add module

3. type in the following in the module:

Option Explicit

Public Declare Function FindWindow Lib "user32" Alias "FindWindowA" (ByVal lpClassName As String, ByVal lpWindowName As String) As Long

Public Declare Function GetWindowThreadProcessId Lib "user32" (ByVal hwnd As Long, lpdwProcessId As Long) As Long

Public Declare Function OpenProcess Lib "kernel32" (ByVal dwDesiredAccess As Long, ByVal bInheritHandle As Long, ByVal dwProcessId As Long) As Long

Public Declare Function WriteProcessMemory Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hProcess As Long, ByVal lpBaseAddress As Any, ByVal lpBuffer As Any, ByVal nSize As Long, lpNumberOfBytesWritten As Long) As Long

Public Declare Function ReadProcessMemory Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hProcess As Long, ByVal lpBaseAddress As Any, ByVal lpBuffer As Any, ByVal nSize As Long, lpNumberOfBytesWritten As Long) As Long

Public Declare Function CloseHandle Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hObject As Long) As Long

Public Const PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS As Long = &H1F0FFF

this will make API declarations so u can interact with other applications. these declare functions so that you can use them.

4. make a text box (txtSpoof) and a command button (cmdSpoof)

5. type this in the general section of the code:

Option Explicit

Dim strSpoof As String

option explicit is optional, u can put it in if u want basically, it tells u when there is an undeclared variable. this is the variable (strspoof) you will be using to assign to the address of your name.

6. put the rest of this in:

Dim hwnd As Long

Dim pid As Long

Dim pHandle As Long

Dim hProcess As Long

strSpoof = txtSpoof.Text

these are variables you'll need for various things.

hwnd = FindWindow(vbNullString, "Brood War")

GetWindowThreadProcessId hwnd, pid

pHandle = OpenProcess(PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS, False, pid)

this will basically find the program and process n stuff

WriteProcessMemory pHandle, &H190441E0, strSpoof, 15, 0&

CloseHandle hProcess

finally, this will write what ever strSpoof is to that address for 15 bytes to the application (starcraft).

Thats all there is to it. post if you have a comment, complain, or bug. this tut was inspired by LCS's tut on bwhacks.

Name spoofer in vb source. <---- link

Edited by Poply

WOW, gj, hehe later on ill see if this is a complete tutorial :) gj poply

Actually Could You make a message spoofer? Tutorial?

message spoofer? you mean impersonator hack? or spammer?

Yes...

i asked 3 questions. u failed to address which question u answered to.

Hrmm Well, I think message spoofer cause right now i think thats where ill start....

For first starting out I would do something alot more basic, at first offline hacks, just so you can learn and go from there it is very simple. Then work to Dynamic addresses which is used alot for online purposes. So the next step I would suggest is to make a name spoofer and experiment.

@Topic: Like I told you on AIM, I think it would be better if you were to explain what each line means and upload the project for everyone to see.

Ehhh, ur just telling us what to put.

What does each line DO!

o.o

Good job on the spoofer! If anyone wants my assembly source, it works the same way. Just PM me or ask me to post it if you want it.

Oh and if you make a Message Spammer thing, Please don't make a half ass one-line spammer with VB Sendkeys ;)

someone should post a tut on how to add colors :o

Not bad dude, I tired it and worked great. Thanks, that is another way you can make a name spoofer.

cool works to time to add a mh and some other things

Xthar, adding colors is RELALY easy, all you do is inject charcters (in hex) in it. I'm too lazy to look into it right now tho.

you have to do the token change and shit dont you?

I'll post my old spoofer later, it was awesome using colors.

You'd do like "(2)Uentil (5)Owns" and whatever number was the color code.

@Poply

And you told me you weren't that good at vb ^^

lol look at the date of the post