Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Halo 2 Modding

Hey all! I have been m0dd1ng Halo & Halo 2 for a while now, and consider myself to be decent at it, I have m0dd3d on both XBOX and PC. If any of you need help or have any questions, dont be afraid to ask!

hello savion!, o yah if u guys need help, i can help ya to if savions not available.

Edited by Elite

To what point and purpose is there to modding? Like modding as in Matchmaking modding (circle boosting, going for rank etc, etc) or just modding to get like the Metroid mod working?

I honestly don't see the point in modding (for any reason)... just making a great game worse....

i just wanna own on legendary or xbox live...what kind of mod could do that?

i hate modders on match making. idk (as much) if u do it in training, but match making makes ME and YOU looks bad.

i just wanna own on legendary or xbox live...what kind of mod could do that?

No mod can give you skill, which is what you need to "own" on legendary and on XBL....

Modding ruin's the game... Don't waste your time anyways... There has been increasing numbers of people banned latly for modding, not worth it.

i am a pro modder if ne1 need help pm me

i am a pro modder if ne1 need help pm me

Modding ruin's the game... Don't waste your time anyways... There has been increasing numbers of people banned latly for modding, not worth it.

only a stupid asshole mods on xbl....i mod halo..i dont do it to "give me the upperhand" i just to it to make it funny...like having the brute shot fire about 50 grenades at once,and they are all homing.....

Dude.

Mods airnt all for cheating.

When you make a modded map, its kinda like creating your own halo map...

Yeah, matchmaking mods are stupid... but have you ever seen the mods with the racetrack at the top of the levels and stuff? Those are the good mods. And you dont mod single player maps... you use trainers on them... Well you could, but it would be so retarded.

Google for the Killtrocity Mappack v1 and v2, those two mod packs are outstanding ones and excellent examples of good modding, skinning etc. If you still don't favor modding it's okay I'm just saying take a moment to appreciate someone's work that they have put in to make Halo a different experience for the modding world out there. There are also some smaller releases by individuals of map packs that are pretty nice also.

+rep if you agree.

Edited by aimcrack

yeah i have a friend helpin me with mods but still good that u you put it up. and mods are just fun with friends but for matches agaisnt random ppl is bullshit.

Eh, you gotta admit once or twice to screw with someone's game is fun.

Eh, you gotta admit once or twice to screw with someone's game is fun.

yeah true love people getting mad at me when i just lmfao

My favorite is the back of Coag, Auto aim sniper and just shoot away... Kilomanjaro, Kilomanjaro.. etc. lmfao.. That's funny shit.