Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[1.13f] OSMAP_v1.01

File Name :: OSMAP_v1.01

Author :: DrySewage & SunShineBird

Category :: 1.13f

Screenshot :: index.php?act=downloads&do=imgss&id=319

Description ::

What is OSMAP? - OSMAP stands for Open Source MApping Project.<br><br>What's it do? - OSMAP is capable of unprotecting any form of protection currently known on any map. This includes Uber@tion 2 and 3 (unreleased), ProEdit, GUEdit, SCMToolkit, and even my personal hex editings.<br><br>How does it work? - I can't really say for sure, but I have my theory. It obviously ignores protection when it finds it, so it must skip to all readable sections and creates a map based off those (ie, reads it the way StarCraft does). Then it puts the sounds in a seperate folder for some reason (they didn't hear of MPQ Viewer, but I digress).

View File

lol gj, where do you find these helpful things?

I found a map this program cant open so its bull.

What map is it called?I think you must have done something wrong.

It can unprotect the maps, but some maps still aren't editable because of a unit overflow or some other such error, however, these are few in number.

First of all you CAN edit it without unit overflow with staredit special editor, and there is a new update too it V1.03 which you can download just google "starcraft osmap unprotector download" second link from the top goes to zerogamers somewhere in that topic the guy posts there website and just go there to download the lastest versions (sorry i cant visit the website its blocked on school comlputers :) )

lol, soooo many people are going to get this you know. people are just going to unprotect maps, change them, save them and protect them and redistribute it, calling it their own. i've had one of my maps stolen before. it sucked. oh well.

Update link I cant find this

OSMAP_v1.01

Why would you need it? Unused Unprotector 2 Final does a better job.