Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Question

anyone kno when they will start teaching any programs im really eager to learn just wondering

What kind of programs?

C++, VB6, ascmII, javascrip, java, html, dynamic html, my sql, well all of these pretty much had more but cant ememebr no w

hhh uhh if bwhacks up they had (keyword) had im not sure if they still got em but i think they had guides to some of those

ya im meber from thier also and not up yet still in temp forums but im not good wiht guides thats why i was waiting for the classroom or somone who could have the time to teach me im not good learning by myself tried not my thin

just search through things and see if u find any tutorials right now im posting up free A+ Certification lessons on here :)

there is a sticky here that may help you. it is only for vb though. andy was going to open up the class room, but i guess he just doesnt care anymore. if people really want to learn vb i may beable to teach some people if andy doesnt come back.

awsome i guess il have to wait

nice sig viper VIPERS RULE!!

hmm wht do u mean

andy come back!!! Please

Edited by Kalel

there is a sticky here that may help you. it is only for vb though. andy was going to open up the class room, but i guess he just doesnt care anymore. if people really want to learn vb i may beable to teach some people if andy doesnt come back.

You 'guessed' incorrect then, I do care and will be taking care of it. I just have been busy with my Fiance, Work and other personal issues. I'd appreciate if you didn't make such remarks regarding my intentions in the future. At least get the facts straight first.

@Topic: The Classroom will be starting up I see you are already signed up, I've taken few more steps so I'm slowly getting there. If you are wondering about any tutorials there are several places to look, if you are still edger just make a new thread about it, this is has been used up.

~Closed