Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Halo 3 Trailer

dam now i gotta buy da 360...but halo 3 is gonna still own!

althought I would admit halo is cool, it is not even close to the best series to ever come out for console gaming.

Probably the best FPS in my eyes :D

mario, turok, zelda series are the best and they own halo.

Lol, i like megaman too ^_^

Lots of series are better, but its one of the top FPS's

Lol, i like megaman too ^_^

Lots of series are better, but its one of the top FPS's

mega man owns lol....

the halo series defintaley isnt THE best serier, but its defintaley one of the best fps games.

Id say its the best console shooter, but thats my opinion.

i love the fact that the Xbox's theme is pretty much all green, and that Halo's color scheme is green too ^_^

I can tell you like the color green ^_^

Sweet a trailer...:|

Halo sucks...fact

and MGS4 trailer was way better

especially the 15 minute one

Halo doesnt suck. Why do you say that?

Halo doesnt suck. Why do you say that?

ok...no it doesnt suck...but definately overrated

people always says its way over rated, i agree, but not to the extent people make it out to be. people buy it because in their eyes (and mine) its the best fps around and with replay value that is through the roof.

CS is way better...

im really bad at halo to add

i bet thats why u dislike it. i personally think CS:S is a piece of trash and im baffled as to why any1 would spend more than an hour playing the game at a time. also, no i dont suck at it. i usually break even (same deaths as kills)

Guest Lord-Bren

Zelda is by far the best series in my opinion the halo series was to mission oriented like you can't choose what you want to do you have to do the same thing over and over again

halo is cool, I am just burnt out on all the FPS games period. There are way too many of them. Halo 3 seems cool but totally different then the others in the series.

I do have to admit that I am excited about metal gear solid.

i bet thats why u dislike it. i personally think CS:S is a piece of trash and im baffled as to why any1 would spend more than an hour playing the game at a time. also, no i dont suck at it. i usually break even (same deaths as kills)

yeah..but halo still isnt like THAT amazing...

obviously the gaming industries dont think so cuz it didnt win GOTY

well...hmm... i think it wont be this great because consoles have limits. but the gameplay sure will be nice. first off i need to buy a XBOX360 to play it or i will play it on my crappy comp :P

When the original Halo came out, it was frikkin amazing. Nobody likes it as much anymore though, just cuz its so old. Ya I admit Halo 2 is overrated cuz they rushed it (stupid M$..) but I bet Halo 3 will be the same way. For the capability of the Xbox 360, it looks like they slacked off on graphics a lot. Actually, to me it looks like they took the ol' Halo 2 engine and threw in a few remodeled (sp?) guns from Halo 1, and they just tryin to squeeze out a few extra dollars from us like M$ always tries to do.

they only showed 1 gun, 1 enviroment, 1 character model and 2 or 3 ship models. that can hardly reflect the game as a whole.