Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Psp Stolen

my psp got stolen at school out of my locker ...but my school has some kind of insurance..lol so i got the money for it !! :ninja:

Lol, what happen to don't bring stuff like that to school.

my psp got stolen at school out of my locker ...but my school has some kind of insurance..lol so i got the money for it !! :ninja:

OMG, you should just be like "Uhhh... I also lost my DS and like 5 games..."

LOL nice.

lol, Yeah I knwo you idiot get enought to get ALL of it back..

Oh, and it wasnt me. :ninja:

omg thats so sweet, i lost my ipod 30gb video near 600$ i told the school and they told me to **** off bassicly :confused:

I'm going to go say I lost 50 1 million dollar houses!

My school has something like that. Your parents are involved though, so they will have to confirm you have lost it, and my parents wouldn't ever lie lol. Bummer for me >.<

Yea seriously. Your not supposed to bring that shit to school. For several reasons. One of which you learned the hard way. School is school, not gaming for 8 hours. Your school is out of your mind for giving insurance for these type of things. Spend the money on things worth it.

i bring my psp to school but that is for the bus, car or when im in a boring lecture i wipe it out and play also i just leave my psp in my backpack with a lock :D i keep a eye on my backpack

Wow man. You should NEVER trust you damn locker.

I keep it in my pocket.

Lockers are for your HOMEWORK and BINDERS, stuff tha people wont steal :)

Lol my psp was stolen at school,I was so pissed that next day I went to school and broke his noes,And stumped out all his teeath,Of course I had to go to a behavioral program fro a year,THen I quit school,And moved to home school.

Thats acctually happened.

wow dont want to get on ur bad side ^_^ also i wish my school was like that if stuff like that happens there like to bad :P

I love my psp. When I was in school, you never brought something like that. You know how easy it is to break into one of those things? And don't you share lockers with another person? I can't even believe they gave you money with some sort of insurance. I mean they should tell you tough shit....no offense though

****, if I break someone's nose and knock their teeth in at school, they call the cops arrest you and you'll go to Juvi for who knows how long then get anger management and a bunch of bullshit, and prolyl have to relocate because the district wont allow me to get schooling there.

wow...id never bring it to school

only a rich white boy trying to show off would bring a psp too school...

oh yea...btw...nice lie..NO SCHOOL...NO SCHOOl will fucking pay for lost shit,it is not their responsibilty...it is yours...prove they pay for shit lost.prove it bitch.you cant,because you made it up.even if they fucking broke it,and then shit on it,its your fault.I know every school has a rule against electronics,so stfu bitch and stop making shit up.

p.s......penis...penis...penis...penis..hahahahahah

only a rich white boy trying to show off would bring a psp too school...

its called my school

Yea I agree usually people who dont want to show off or are not game addicts dont bring handheld games to school.

lol, Plutomic, that is EXACTLY why I brought my PSP to school, one day.

Some kid had a Nintendo DS, and was showing it off, he would play it night and day.

So I bought a PSP and flashed it in his face, and was all like "OMG PSP IS SOOOOOOOOOO COOL! IT IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE DS...OMG!".

He started to get all technical and he was rambling on about the graphics and what-not, lol.

Then the dean took it from me, and I took it back out of his office 5 mins later.

Edited by DeLuca

Yea I agree usually people who dont want to show off or are not game addicts dont bring handheld games to school.

most people who play games are smart enough not too bring that shit too school....and again only people who wanna show off do..they will pull it out in the middle of a conversation or something,and just play it..and everyone is like "WTF THATS WEAKSAUCE" "let me play11!!!!' and then they say "no,i have too put it away now,i dont want it too break!"

OMG why just be satisfied with ur psp u should say u lost a 1000 bux too.