Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Whos Up For The Ps3

Hell yeah!

I rather have Oblivion for the 360. But PS3 will own.

I think the PS3 will have better games and better

graphics but I don't think they will come out with a

game better then Oblivion. Oblivion I heard is 100x

Fable... Think about that :)

~Mc

Imma buy the ps3 no matter what.

The hardware specs for everything in the 360 is better than the ps3, and yet they are charging more.

The hardware specs for everything in the 360 is better than the ps3, and yet they are charging more.

the only real difference performance wise is the ps3 has a better processor, and 360 has a slightly better gpu.

i thought the ps3 had better graphics

nope. one system MAY have a very slight graphical edge, but it most likely will never be noticed.

I cant wait will I slap you with my ps3. You will have the PS3 Indent in your cheak.

If you think the Xbox360 will be better, your an idiot. The PS3 owns the XBOX in everything technically, and I will not buy an Xbox just to play Halo 3, if you do you really are a ****ing retard.

COnsoles are stupid anyway, gimme a mouse and a keyboard anyday.

Oh and to whoever said the PS3 will be expensive, think about whats in it. A GFX card the equivalant of a 7900 GT, an IBM cell processor, 256 or 512megs of XDR ram, a blue ray derive..All of which are all BRAND ****ING NEW technologies. TIF bought reatail it would cost you over 5 grand.

Edited by NickF

If you think the Xbox360 will be better, your an idiot. The PS3 owns the XBOX in everything technically, and I will not buy an Xbox just to play Halo 3, if you do you really are a ****ing retard.

COnsoles are stupid anyway, gimme a mouse and a keyboard anyday.

Oh and to whoever said the PS3 will be expensive, think about whats in it. A GFX card the equivalant of a 7900 GT, an IBM cell processor, 256 or 512megs of XDR ram, a blue ray derive..All of which are all BRAND ****ING NEW technologies. TIF bought reatail it would cost you over 5 grand.

and it STILL doesnt have gfx better than the 360 :)

why do u want blue ray? i bet u dont even have a hd tv.

The PS3 trailers really sucked... Games didn't look that good at all... Infact, they just looked like a well made Xbox game... I believe the graphics won't be much different and Xbox 360 is still coming out on top... Oh, and revolution has no chance in hell....

The PS3 trailers really sucked... Games didn't look that good at all... Infact, they just looked like a well made Xbox game... I believe the graphics won't be much different and Xbox 360 is still coming out on top... Oh, and revolution has no chance in hell....

i think the revo has great chance. most people i know are planning to get a revo and 360.

well most people dont, so why should they spend 200 dollars more for the same gfx as the 360?

What is a Revo??? Isn't it a Wii!

Have you been living under a rock...

im just calling it the revo cuz most people dont know its called the wii.

Edited by Poply