Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What Is Your Favorite Starcraft Race?

Favortie Starcraft Race  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite Starcraft Race?

• Terran
    • Zerg
    • Protoss

Its pretty fun playing against protoss players.... *cough*Rows of gateways: zealots dragoons*cough* predictable, only nubs use them

If i am rushing I am def using zerg. You can do a lot of damage early with them.

i like teh terran because the badass :)

I use them according to the game:

zerg- usually against HUMAN enemies/ mostly on a fastest map >.<

terran- excellent for me if I'm on a team.. it gets hella annoying for enemies

protoss- I can win EASY against a comp with this... I like toss in the beginning, but I feel like it gets kinda lousy at the end.

I always play Zerg cuz i suck with terren n toss

wow, I kinda forgot about this thread :P amazing so many people voted...

I don't have a "favorite race", cause I'm not racist. Each race have special abilities: white has cold resistance and high creative capacity; black have sun rays resistance and physical strenght; yellow(asians) have wind resistance and speed; half yellow(latins) have both white and black abilities(a bit less), but less brain power. Research concludes.

Lol... STARCRAFT race... >.<

Well I prefer zerg but it depends on the map. Fastest maps really ruin the game because protoss is suposed to be strong but expensive and when u play fastest expensive is not a problem. It is really all about how many units you can get. Which is where protoss falls behind. I beleave the cheapest unit other then probe cost 2 psi. There for the most you can mass (if you kill all your probes) is 100. When they go against 200 units from terran or even 400(zerglings) They are at a disadvantage. I like zerg because there are alot of different stratigies you can use. Massing has its week spots against every race. So its really all about how you play and who you are up against and what there stratigy is.

Lol... STARCRAFT race... >.<

ah... I prefer terran, cause rines + medics = kick-ass attack and defense(siege also helps rine's attack and defense)

My choice varies between map, mood, and opponent. T_T

zert of couse. THey build so mush faster than the rest that u can overwhelm with mass units.

But the units, may be very very weak...

terrans ownthey have the ultimate defense. seige tanks with bunkers and also turrets. dont forget the scvs because need that for repariing. especially for fmp maps. need to use bunkers barack and some depots with tanks nurses rines and scv. thats perfect de

Depends on what type of game for me too. But toss is my favorite, looooove the zealot rush, dts and storm. O so nice.

depends on what type of game my arse ya n00blet.You always use toss unless i start game when u afk and then cry the whole game at how bad u suck at terren or zerg.Kinda ammusein ooo and the only reason u got the rec u have is coz of me, I PWN U ALL mwhahahaha

I vote zerg. they can mass build very fast. the colonies can be as good as cannons and if you use the right strategies, you can win most of the time. My friend Albert Lee is apparently the #1 recreational StarCraft player in the world. he uses Terran and can rush like none other. i could NEVER beat him.

I say zerg because to me, they're the easiest to mass rush. Plus, if the first rush doesn't work, you can easily mass some more enemies while they're occupied. As long as you're proficient in both micro and macro, then you'll pwn the n00bs.

Edited by AzNrIcEbOi

lol, I completely forgot about this thread, interesting results so far, the choices are pretty much spread out even, with Zerg being preferred just a bit more than the other two races. Seems like a little more people like to mass than be technical :P

I prefer toss just because they are the best for games that run long in my opinion. The tech helps you pwn any zerg...as long as you don't get rushed.

Zerg is nice just because if something bad happens you can get a ton of units for reinforcements FAST

:thumbsup: :icon_lol: i wus gonna do that anyways on wit the topic my race is terran. i can do mass tanks in seconds!!!

zerg owns and u can build faster with zer g then any thing eles and more guys in less time

Terran for me, but the other races are fine if you can use them well and know how to beat the other races. Fun thing about Starcraft online is that you will never now what your oponent will do and your oponent won't know what you will do so I chose Terran(sometimes the other races or random) and try new things. One thing I learned that when you play with a friend never do the same strategy couse they will learn how to overcome it. :tease: