Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I Got My Self A Green Laser.

THis is a follow up to my post that i left in XGhozt's thread "look at my kitty".

I have upgrade a bought a more powerfull laser. The one i have now is a class B 15mW laser which is the lowest class B Laser. I have already ordered a 75mw laser whcih should be here next week.

I've included a video on what my 15mw can do so imagine what the 75 is gonna be able to do. w00t

http://media.putfile.com/Laser-popping-ballon

O..........k.................................YEY LAZERZ

Edited by adam591

That's neat...what do you even need one for? :P

god dam, you got one of them? can you guy me one. ill make your internet life a dream

To kenshin. It's strictly for the coolness factor and I use it for astrology. But really it's because you can see the beam and the idea that you can light matches and burn through tape and shit. Plus not to be cocky or aerogant but i make decent money at my job. so i can afford it.

At xthar" make my internet life a dream" Please clarify....

well i can teach you a LOT of stuff

Who says i don't know it already? If your serious Pm me.

did you get that in canada? i thought they were illegal in the us. the one i saw on attack of the show was about a foot long and needed two keys to operate, not like a regular laser pointer.

btw, exactly how much was that?