Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Zelda: The Ocarina Of Time

i cant beat the water temple sigh...... some show or tell me a walkthrought since nothing on online is good...

I have a walkthrough that I authored if you would like. I will put it on the site after I get off of work.

Oh by the way you spelled the game wrong lOL

:D

I love that game, its so fun!

yeah it is a great game isn't it? It was one of the only games that I liked on the n64.

I liked alot of the games on the N64, it had a bunch of fun ones...

Star fox 64...

Mario Cart...

SSB...

Mario Parties...

And more >.<

FUNFUNFUN!

i guess I liked a few games on the N64, zelda, conkers, 007, paper mario, perfect dark...and i guess that was about it.

:o Wow... youd dint like much. I liked alot of the games on the N64 :o

sorry if i spelled it wrong... yeah send me that walkthrought i think i used the wrong keys or somthing and screwed my self up and like that.... not im stuck :D n64 has the best game i think

I play this and majora's mask still, on an emu tho.

Nah, emu's own ^_^

But i dont play N64 roms...

I have it with the cartridge WOOT!

lol... i did it.. i beat the water temple... god damn im good... here i come shadow temple sigh... i hate that one

lol. shadow temple is fun. worst temple by far is water temple. this is imo the best game ever.

I hate the water temple with a passion lol. it took me 4 days to find a random room, when u play the song so the water can rise up too the second floor and it hit me THERE was a room under that damn box i sat there and laughed so hard.... Cant wait intill twight princes come out on GC (gamecube)

Only hard part about the water temple was I didn't know I could put the water up OR down... Once you figure that out it's easy. All the other temples are easy. After that, even though it's not as good as OOC Majoras Mask is fun as well. I found the temples to be much more fun than OOC.

^_^ i cant play majoras mask cause i dont have an expansion pack.

ahh...great game...

i personally liked WW more...cel shade was good stuff

i forgot alot in OoT...i think i beat it tho

I JUST DECIDED TO MAKE A ZELDA REMIX VIDEO HERE IT IS!!!

i dont see...

I hated the WW. I beat it and told myself i would never play it agian, w00t the graphics and story line sucked so bad.

The graphics were fine...and the story was pretty good

i can't even believe that someone would even think of liking that crappy game over the N64 versions. Only every one in the world thinks that is the crappiest zelda of all time...well at least tied with zelda 2

OoT was there best game every made but now that twlight is coming out it's going to be better ;)

lol it sucked so bad....

you probably dont even have it '_'

and just a hater

MM was 10x worse

MM is ok... and i did play WW i thought link his sister and gandolf look tooo cartoonish.