Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Nintendo Wii

At first, the controller seemed too weird and i thought i would be getting this system

But after E3 2006, Nintendo dominated E3, and the wii looks like good stuff...

Still clueless to weither ill be getting one but the gameplay looks awesome...and the games look sweet as hell...

Definately looks interesting, and the motion sensing control looks fun to play with. I'm not much of a nintendo person though, don't like a lot of the games they have, but at $200 it's a pretty good deal

it seems like it may make or break if nintendo will make a console next gen. it does look pretty sweet, im just worried if they can make games that i can sit down and play without using much energy.

I always thought you would look like an idiot jumping around..

Also, I never saw anything that was 2 players.. :)

i wouldnt mind looking like an idiot infront of friends if we're all just having fun. its not like ill be doing that in the middle of the street. and who says you're going to be jumping, or moving your feet at all?

rofl i jump around a lot when i play nintendo :) , i am definatally gonna get a wii, i always support nintendo, always will

im just worried if they can make games that i can sit down and play without using much energy.

true that...not a system where you could fall asleep playing haha

but i think the commercials over do the motions...like those japanese guys like jumping over their couch haha

way cheaper than ps3, so i probably buy it if the games are hot.

true that...not a system where you could fall asleep playing haha

but i think the commercials over do the motions...like those japanese guys like jumping over their couch haha

what i was saying was, i dont want the games to require you to get up.

what i was saying was, i dont want the games to require you to get up.

well there are...like...twilight princess and like all those other stuff...

i hope there are games where we like dont even have to move your hands alot

I want a samurai game or something, so its a sword. :D

Either that or like star wars!

Its HELLA cheap compared to the other 2 consoles. YEAA!

red steel is a sort of a samurai game. u use guns and swords.

It has a pretty funny name. Wii (Pronounced We). Its like you call your friends, "Hey wanna come over and play with my Wii?"

^^^ thanks...we know how to say Wii :|

red steel looks ok...not amazing

They say you will be able to adjust sensitivity in profiles depending on your mood, less movement or the star wars kick ass light saber duel movemen!!! I soooooo want to do that with my friends.

it does look swweet

It sounds like something that could fizzle very quickly, like the power pad of old NES days. Seems fun for a little while, but who wants to swing a sword playing zelda for hours on end? Doesn't sound like much fun to me. I think it is wrong to try and base a whole system around that type of controller. Just my opinion. If the system is cheaper, that is fine I can deal with the lesser graphics, but are they going to come out with something better than their tired lineup of games?

And I have to disagree that Nintendo dominated e3...the nintendo groupies were into it, but the rest of the croud seemed unimpressed by the lineup of games

that is my worry..

no games that a lazy ass could play...too much...motion..

thats why im most definately considering the ps3