Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Problem With Panic 1.15 And Anihilation X3

I have a problem when i run anihilation x3 and I create/join a game my sc gets kicked.

The same happen with the panic 1.15 an1 know why?

Kicked? do u mean ur sc crashes??????

yes that is the exaclty word, my sc crash, Im wondering if u guys have the same problem or know why my crashed? :S

I solve the anihilation problem I can run it without crash, but the panic problem still, is panic compatible with inhale/loader?

If isnt can u tell me what I need to put in $classname=***

Edited by loller

anihilation and panic isent the best combo and no i dont think it is i would recamend just sticking with anihilation & inhale or just use panic alone

u mean use panic with damnation?

btw panic also works with sc or only bw?

Im pretty sure both should work with bw, but not sure about sc. And, dont load both at the same time, they'll fight each other, which might cause the crash.

I finally solved they both work for sc, and I found a secret function in anihilation x3 that isnt in the manual it rox :D

I finally solved they both work for sc.

its happened to me...just try again

panic has maphack so you don't need inhale unless you use inhale for something else.

rather u just use inhale.. much safer because panic has so much exploits when u use them as such like the rock mineral hack which u shouldn't use unless ur the master spoofer. but in either event, im going to stick with inhale selection hack.. much more reliable and less commands to use AND the selection hack is really useful espeically when u got people accusing u of use multi command, instead u prove them wrong :).

If youre gonna hack alot...and use a lot of abilities...use panic...if all you need is like map hack and multicommand...use inhale

Some one should make panic hack,with selection hack frominhale

Ruler_of_war Posted May 20 2006, 04:51 PM

anihilation and panic isent the best combo and no i dont think it is i would recamend just sticking with anihilation & inhale or just use panic alone

yeh their not really the best combo to use together. Most of panicshack dont work, only the private.

Edited by MexicanMafia

I saw a guy doing mineral hack and he always get 4k of minerals, and in the replay u cannot see the rock, maybe the private version of panic ?

or am I wrong the only that can see the rock is you even in the replays? :ermm:

First of all, how do u know hes getting 4k mineral? second, he can always use the other mineral hax instead of rock hax

You also sux,Other hack dosenrt work

I have panic...used to use annihalation and inhale

does panic have color names...its says to click F11 i think

and it doesnt do anything

And whats haterey crash or w.e

Hatchery crash is,If you or someone looks at your hatchery,They crash.

i see

Combining anihilation and other stuff usually screws you up right? cause my sc started crashing when i combined it with inhale and then everytime i uncloak, i crash

read my tutorial for panic people, clears up a ton of these things about panic...

i believe there was a file needed to make the X3 run perfectly, but im not sure. what is the secret function? tell us plz

So is Panic 1.1.5 really glitchy

does panic have the supply hack that is in anni.