Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ps3 Sucks

true that...only reason why im thinking of getting ps3 haha

well Im not just saying that is the only game I am excited about. There are several comming out that I want to get

yeah...theres other shit...one of the reasons most def

metal gear 4 sounds off the chain too!

DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

MGS4!!!!!

gonna own...i love the trailers...best things ever made

NO its not >.< the ps3 controller is

LOL

my ass

nah...MGS4 trailer...the 15 min was godly

That controller was godly it took me 15minutes to figure out where square was

thats cuz your an absolute n00b...

square isnt hard to find...

Dude MGS4 trailer was gay

did you see the 15 min one?

how could you say it sucked...the last fight was absolute ownage

your crazy i got more interest watching a snail go across a branch

how am i crazy...most people agree with me obviously since it got trailer of the show

does not mean it was good

trailer of the show...yes it does mean its good..

no only means its a trailer and its the opionion of the ppl who decide if its good

hahaha..n00b...its not an opinion of the people...

I sort of just said that learn to read

hahaha you cant read...

"no only means its a trailer and its the opionion of the ppl who decide if its good"

"hahaha..n00b...its not an opinion of the people..."

haha self-owned

You cant read and i was fast spamming why dont you take a look at your own posts *coughmisspelledalotcough*

i can read perfectly fine...you say that its viewers choice...when it isnt

the editors pick...

dude I don't care if you like posting, but the spam is getting rediculous. You you scale back the spam please?

ive been hearing the ps3 is slow...

And that ps2 is in ps3 ???

Report suggests the PS2 chipset will be included inside every PS3, plus enhanced PS3 models for the future?

With our ears and eyes kept firmly pointing towards the Land of the Rising Sun, we've uncovered a surprising report this morning from Japan's Ultra One technology magazine. According to the mag, Sony will be achieving PlayStation 3 backwards compatibility through actual physical hardware, rather than previously announced software emulation.

The magazine states that in its current form the PlayStation 3 hardware contains the core PS2 chipset, which presumably means that the PS2's Emotion Engine CPU chip and Graphics Synthesiser are present underneath the PS3's slick shell.

Of course adding extra hardware drives up costs, and with actual hardware physically present we can presumably wave goodbye to any kind of visual upgrade we might have expected from software emulation. Although on the flip side, having the chipset present almost guarantees that every PS2 game will be able to run on PS3.

Ultra One adds that once it has finished developing a software alternative, Sony will remove the PS2 chipset from future iterations of the PS3. This will presumably drive down the already-harsh price tag of the console, dropping it into the realms of 73,000 yen (about 350 GBP).

Another revelation in the mag comes from an interview with Izumi Kawanishi, head of Sony's Software Platform Development Division. In the interview, Kawanishi comments that the main difference between the PS2 and PS3 is that the PS3 hardware, as it was announced, is "nothing more than just the basic system." Upgraded models are apparently planned for the future, with larger hard disks and upgraded network features.

We'll wait for official word from Sony before we hail any of these details as fact.

Edited by ch.AzN