Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Protoss Supply Exploit

Just wondering if some1 know how to makes it work for anihilation x3 , I try everything I can imagine, and my sc still crashes.

So if u got any idea that can help me/us to figure how it works post it here.

Also if u know how works the super hacks.

Protoss supply hack is patched,But for the terran you press f5 and it will go into repair mode,Then repair it,If you fail to You crash,Also your starcraft game will only crash when you look at it when it isnt repaired.

and mine anywhere hacks are triggered when you turn them on, and make your miners ATTACK the mineral patch or geyser...

No such thing.

It IS such a thing. It exists and works. Activate the Worker teleport hack/ gas anywhere hack, and then press gather and click a gas patch with your assimilator on it. Worker will teleport to it and mine from it.

Same as mine ayawhere hack.

mine minerals anywhere and mine gas anywhere is used by turning the hack on, then selectig a worker and ATTACKING a mineral patch or geyser...

Supply hack lets you have more supply permanently... read my tutorial on panic and find out for yourself...

k so for terran all i do is push f5 on the scv and it will start repairing?

LOL It never gets old hearing the same questions over and over again....

actually it kinda does... read my tut on panic, it also tells you about other exploits other hacks have... it kinda covers many things indirectly and directly...

f5 is not the repair hack... f5 is the mineral hack

yeah, before asking for help read the read mes... they help a bit if you understand english

anni x2 is the best i don t like anni 3

wow spam now not cool but any wase if im correct to clear up the noobs point out if im not mistaken the supply hack is F6