Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Is The Wii Just A Joke?

Apparently, the Wii consoles displayed besides the TVs at E3 this year weren't nothing but show. That's right, just an empty box with a light. The truth is, underneath the displays, were GameCubes running on Wii development kits. This, I believe is actually good news. Why? Because the graphics you saw at E3 were not Wii graphics. I thought they were good, but apparently they can get better. The graphics card is still in development with ATI.

gamecube_or_wii.jpg

bscap00018in.jpg

bscap00007dl.jpg

Source

lmao

thats funny

cool find

heh, yah i heard about this. anyways, there was reported to be a ps3 exclusive game (assassin's creed) running on the 360. but, i shouldnt get into that too much in this topic.

the wii is real stuff....my friend went to E3...

althought the dev kits aren't completely done, I wouldn't expect the graphics to be that much better. They are promoting their games on affordability and the virtual console. Add that with the supposed new gameplay options with the new controller, and what you see is what you are going to get.