Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Why is the Wii going to Fail

First off, its called the Wii. How stupid is that? almost as bad as the virtual boy (think sim *shudders*). also, the only thing backing the damn thing is a frickin controller and 20 years of downloadable games. you know where I go to get 20 year old games? a game shop or a bargain bin in the shop. the controller also, while looks kinda cool, is basically a light gun. nintendo is making a light gun specifically for it, noit realizing you can do the same damn thing nearly exactly with a reg. controller.

now my friend posed the arguement: but you can look down the sight and it feels like a gun, and mentioned Police 911. while that would be cool to have stuff like Police 911 on the Wii, actually Revolution cause Wii sucks, the thing is basically a waste of money (light gun controller).

also, the price is 200, meaning barely more than a DS, which has very subpar graphics and some really horrid games. nintendo is going for originality over graphics. that may be a noble cause, but even the diehard fanboys (i use that term loosely, i know few of them) say they only might get a Revolution as a second system. this means nintendo will lose a large portion of their didicated fanbase, others leaving to the superior 360 and PS3 crowds.

now i have nothing against nintendo as a company, but even though they claim to be very original, they rehash every ****ing game they get all the time. they get a hit on an original title and say: wow, lets make a ton of $$$ by slapping the name on this and that because we made a buck. PERFECT EXAMPLE: Mario!!!!!!!!

simply put, i do not want to type every damn game hes been in, but i counted and i stopped at about 100 or so. thats waaaaay too much.

also, they had 27 games on E3, only 2 of which publicized heavily. that sucks compared to pc and its spore and other stuff. i know it could be due to popularity, but come on. 27?

Nintendo is gonna be #3 again this time around.

please, in with your thoughts & opinions

Keep in console wars section