Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ps 3 Or Nintendo Wii

so what about the ps3 do you like the most?

so what about the ps3 do you like the most?

he likes the unreal 3 engine the most :D

btw pete, ive already shown this to you about killzone, havent i? http://youtube.com/watch?v=xURflJaEeAM

dude that link is so lame...LOL

I knew that guy was just spamming. I just wanted to call him on it...

lol. the link is nothing but facts (except from the OBVIOUS opinions).

u knew what guy was spamming? pete?

No that armed guy. And the link is their opinion with facts bent to their opinions.

which facts were bent?

ok let me just put the Halo3 one on here that basically says the same thing.

To change the subject back, what do you think the most important thing to make the wii sucessful is?

ok, well i beleive it is cgi, many other people do. idk is most people do, but u seem to beleive its real time and actually being played by a person using the boomerang controller since it was the only ps3 controller then.

i think most ppl will buy the wii to try the controller. idk if it will be succesful, but i think it will be more succesful than the GC.

ps3 is way better. has better more mature games

ps3 is way better. has better more mature games

ok, well i beleive it is cgi, many other people do. idk is most people do, but u seem to beleive its real time and actually being played by a person using the boomerang controller since it was the only ps3 controller then.

i think most ppl will buy the wii to try the controller. idk if it will be succesful, but i think it will be more succesful than the GC.

not possible to do worse than GC...

i liked the GC alot...prob my fav system...but yeah...the graphics were meh...but IMO...they had better games...

i guess no online killed them and there alot of reasons why i guess it wasnt successful

but i hate how people give crap reasons like...small disks...and like its "kiddy"...because it has more mature games....yeah not as much as xbox...but you just gotta know them..

________

I think Nintendo is fine right now...they did a good job at E3...the wii ihas alot of hype....

i dont except much the first few weeks of release because there alot of people who are afraid of the gameplay

I wont say if the gameplay is good or bad...but its key to whether this system is a flop or success...

but with a price like that...i dont see how its a flop..

i like the blu ray on the ps3 the cell processor and the boomerang controler i can be an auistralian aboriginy with it

and throw it at my friend if he beats me in killzone 2 and it will always come backto me and.............

just about everything else

i like the blu ray on the ps3 the cell processor and the boomerang controler i can be an auistralian aboriginy with it

and throw it at my friend if he beats me in killzone 2 and it will always come backto me and.............

just about everything else

:):o:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

you dont know much do you?

Well i liked the boomerang controller too

but like after a month showing it...thye stopped using it...

its now a motion sensored controller...

ps3_controller.jpg :o

ps3controllerscreen0017vl.jpg

and...Killzone sucks..Playstation has never mastered the FPS ways...

Edited by ch.AzN

I don't think that many people will buy it at first just to try the controller. I think people overall are going to shy away from such a thing. I don't see how it could be that much more successful than the gamecube. Seems like the same problems are going to plague both consoles.

thats what i think to...but..i just hope im wrong

i'm more for the ps3, but i like the wii too. it has a dirty name tho.. "I'm going to play with my wii!" doesnt that sound wrong to you guys?

final vote: ps3

those are the lamest comment...its the fvcking name...

u people think PS3 is gonna out sell the Xbox 360????

508.jpg

hahaha

acaiazza...yes...it will

i just think that it is so strange that poply talks so much smack about something he can't know that much about...no offense

what dont i know about the ps3? enlighten me.

haha

w.e i know alot about ps3..and i like it

just wii is ebtter

No way PS3 is better :)