Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Aliens

well, its hard to say with area 51. I mean sure they could have extra terrestrial technology/specimens but wouldn't you think someone ccwould of seen a spaceship coming through the atmosphere? Unless of course it was a space pod or some other small object.

Then again area 51 could be using the alien excuse to cover up what they are really doing.

ghozt u mean that not even light can escape

cuz theres no air in space

evrything in this universe is an alien

the human race are alien to wat we think are aliens

we call ourselves human but the race tahts in another galaxy call us aliens

and so on..

the sun has more then 50 million years left it has like 3 billion and the universe has like 5000000000000 billion years

b4 it implodes again

Man you people are stupid. Let me tell you the truth the government does not want you to know.

You know Jesus? Of course you do... He is who made up "Christianity" and he was part of a secret society that knew things, a lot of things...He made up this to throw people off. Now every 3 thousand years a planet basically is about 1 thousand miles from our planet. You think "Oh, that's impossable, gravity would pull it off course" Well no because it doesn't come that close. This planet has a huge course and it has aliens on it.

Want to know why humans are the only thing on earth that got smart? Because the Aliens injected their DNA into apes long ago and that is why we got smart. They made us extra sexual so we can reproduce fast. That is why we are overpopultating. Want to know what is on egyption pyramid walls? The had pictures of aliens and space crafts. Yes it's true.

In south america they found 3 skull heads about 10,000 years old. Scientists soon discorvered that these skulls could only have been made with power tools...

Have you ever wondered if Earth was just like how we were long ago? Mhm the power tools? Yes we had them long ago and we lived just like we do today.

Have you heard of the bible story about Sodomy? The City of Sodomy had all bad people and criminals except one couple. God said that they will live a better life if they run away BUT they can't look back until they get over the sand hill. The girl ended up looking back and turning into dust. Hmmmm Sounds like a nuke to me huh? The city was nuked and she was desinigrated he wasnt because she was in his way.

Look all this shit up.

Did you here about the Judas thing? Jesus actually told Judas to betray him.

All this shit is ****ed up.

You know catholic churches buy ancient artifacts to destroy them so it wont ruin the religion.

I am Athiest if you have not noticed yet.

Edited by Shrooms

are you on crack????

nope, shrooms, lol

The Universe is not Endless. Thats impossible, there is an end to everything.

Do you know what a worm hole is? (THis is in my own words)

A worm whole is when a huge sun/start dies. It takes a long time to happen but im not sure exactly how long. First the sun/start expands untill it has nothing left to live on, then if its big enough it implods. Created a black hole. THe Black hole is so dence that it compresses everything, even air can not escape it.

After that I dont remember I fell asleep in class.. But when I woke up it was talking about how it creates new galaxies.

Also, the univerise has been exapanding, but at one point, we too will impload. I think our sun has only50 mil years or something left before it starts to expand then we the first 3 planets are ****ed over. Thats including us.

Also, I know im getting off topic, but in the next 50 years The polar ice caps are going to be melted 100% THen its Ice Age 2 baby. Florica and California a gone. And Storms are going to start happening more and more often in the next 50 years. Example would be the last one that flooded florida. Bigger ones are on its way.

I find an intrest in this stuff for some reason.

I think there might be a planet out there exactly the same as ours. I dont belive in chance but I dont think I belive in God. If there is only one God, then that would mean there is no other life. Becuase he only created adam and eve, or w/e the hell it sais.

But then again, that also brings up crap about how the bible was ritten becuase things could not be explaind rathionaly. But im not even going there..

think of it this way...

think of a circle

now think that the circle's radius is infinitely large

now if you try to travel to the center from the edge of the universe, you will never reach the center since it is infinitely large.

so in the end, our universe has no end...

BTW the sun has approxamately 5 billion years left of its lifespan...

black holes do not create galazies... they are the things believed to help hold them together...

black holes do shrink and go away.... however their effect on the surrounding fabric of space is still left a little scarred

we wont hit an ice age that slowly.... changes like these happen in under 10 years.

since the universe is infinitely large, mathematically speaking, yes there could be billions of planets exactly like earth.

god isn't exactly all powerful and all knowing as we view him/her.

the bible is simply the diaries of many many people who witnessed seemingly miraculous things, which if seen today, might

be easily explained without using such a large imagination.

BTW shrooms is that planet your talking about called wormwood?

Edited by ViperGTSR3g

sure.... you make scence but shroom boy up there .... can i but some shorooms from you...

I have no idea what that planets called, but it was proven that it comes really close to us.

off topic:wow this is long so many things and nukers just spamming

on topic: so say it came 2 close what would happen?

i imagine if it came TOO close then we would probly all die. but if it just came too close, then (i think how some1 else said) it would pull us off the course we revolve on and increase/decrease temperature maybe killing all of us.

Did you hear about the sunspot that has grown larger than the size of the earth in like a few days? That is shit thats pretty scary man...

sunspots usually do get bigger than earth when they get old... and theysay that when the planet wormwood gets too close to earth we get a pole shift... meaning instead of spinning on our current axis, it will change and we might be spinning around with maybe china right at the "top" of the earth. just an example...

It's statistical idiocy to believe there isn't at least least some fungus and/or bacterium growing under something in all the billions of solars systems there are in this galaxy, let alone the next.

well i think they exist but they aint green as far as i know. There are extra terrrestrials out there in my opinion but they must be really far out there. I mean think about it, we are planet among many planet inside a galaxy. Our galaxy is among many galaxies which is in our universe which is among hundreds of thousands upon universes. Think about it. There must be life somewhere.

Aliens, do exist and it is extremely unlikely they look like humans at all.

Aliens exist in many forms. Whenever a species is found that hasn't been classified in science it's an alien species. But scientifically we're eliminating aliens. It's only a matter of time before science finds extra terrestrial life forms and give them a classification, if they haven't already done that. Aliens do exist but not for long!

Ya, forever_noob is right. They do exist, god wouldn't have given us this whole space if we use just one small planet.

i think one of these galaxies have humans...

everybody seems to have an opinion on this i can say from experiance that i have seen things in the night sky that i cant explain and ive watched plains land at night all my life i live about a mile from the local airport so i no what plains look like and they wherent plains

Well of course aliens aren't the sterotypical view of them like in most of the movies. Like i have said before we might not even be able to see them.

As far as the sunspot is concerned, although they do get huge, they don't usually grow that fast in the matter of days!

Ya, forever_noob is right. They do exist, god wouldn't have given us this whole space if we use just one small planet.

Im not a religious person, but why couldnt god have made the rest of space and not put anything in it? Space motivated many great scientists and they didnt know their were living things in space or even anything past the solar sytem, galileio and his telescope, and its guidance for da vinchi and michelangelo, great minds all inspired by things we do not understand. And why should we understand them? are we not content with the knowledge we have here on earth? For some yes, but fort he people that would do something about it, No. They strive to know everything; knowledge is power. And conquering space is just the next step in scientific achievement, just hope we can afford it :)

Edited by Div

Ill just wait to see a real alien who sticks around. Not something I saw for an instance.

Never know... there could be one acting as a human but really is alien. rofl, I doubt it :)

The chances of a alien being as smart as us is small.

te he...

An interesting topic. There is no end to the Universe. It goes on and on. On many levels!

Aliens do exist out there for sure and some people even speculate that they live among us to this day. The smartest teachers of the human race are considered to be non-human. They are supposed to be like teachers coming to help little kids learn how to interact with each other.

There is even speculation that Dolphins are aliens. How true that is no one will ever know.

To believe in “god†as being a single entity and watching us like an ant farm is absurd. But to think of "god" as something everything is composed of will cause the block on the human mindset to be lifted. To believe in the bible and the single entity "god" you are accepting that we are alone and everything is small and composed perfectly. By believing in the elements that compose life than there are no limits to what is real and what is not or what is possible and what is "impossible". So the existence of aliens is very acceptable.

I am just rambling

-Jordan