Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Omg Nintendo Stole The Wiimote Design!

45896_earlywiimote_qjgenth.jpg

0.o :P

pic of the Dreamcast 2001 magazine showing of prototypes of controllers

Omg nintendo stole the design, DC already came up with that design 5 years ago

well if that is true its not like I am that suprised. It is not like a controller shaped like a remote is a new idea or anything.

thats right, cuz we all know that cotnroller is motion sensitive.

i am sure that they have been toying with a controller like that for quite some time. i mean they have had wireless controllers since the next. They even had that fishing game for the greamcast that was motion sensitive. It is just not very viable as an everyday controller, at least in my opinion

Your surprised that Wii used a Dreamcast design? After they sold out to the others? When you sell out you sell your designs too... and if they sucked ass then you wouldn't have been bought... and btw all controllers always seem ripped off some other system cause they all try to create a good controller, and since others controllers have been sucessful they use the basic design.

im not that surprised...this is pretty old...just felt like posting it here :P

i hear sega is coming back with like a DC2...prob all sad dc fans

PS ripped thier controllers off of some other company. I heard it at EB Games when I asked if they has a PS Controller USB adapter (I actually use a wired360 controller now and it's much better). Although the triggers that Xbox has seem original.