Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Japanese Retailers Are Listing Wii At...

150 US w00t

Japan: Trade lists Wii with Yen 18,000 (euro 125) 28.05.06 - Some days ago Nintendo confirmed that Wii under Yen will cost 25,000 (euro 174/USD 222); an accurate price was not called yet. First Japanese dealers began since then to accept vorbestellungen for Wii. However business indicates such as PC Success the selling price as only Yen 18,000 (euro 125/USD 160). PC Success removed the price meanwhile, however still emerges it in price search machines. Whether the console will actually cost Yen 18,000, remains being waiting up to an official confirmation of Nintendo.

that sounds like a more reasonable price range for it...I mean they lowered the price to ps2 again so they have to stay close to that and the xbox

360 is a flop...they were like WERE ALREADY 5 MILLION UNITS AHEAD!

.....'_'

those damn lemmings

360 isn't a flop, but they did mis-manage the launch of the console...in the long run it could cost them

i think wii will beat them

I am sorry but you are trippin if you think it will sell more than the 360 or the ps3...people in the long run will go with the machine with better graphics and a longer lifespan...

i think it will...seems to me that the wii is really matching up to its hype.

Yes..im a sheep...so i might be biased...but just a great job at E3 really tracked alot of people

Of course there are still them haters....but say it is $150...thats an insanely low price...

most people were on the fence about wii during e3...they have a lot to prove, and they can't live up to the hype when all nintendo keeps saying about it is how inferior it will be to the other consoles out there

are you talking about nintendo being inferior?...or sheep?

inferior.....it will be good for kids, but no where near either 360 or ps3

not true...they can pass 360

not ps3 tho

people will buy a 360 for some of their exclusive games just as they will ps3's, nintendo will have some good gimmic games, but nothing that I think will really drive the console I mean recent history shows the GC greatly lacking as well as the Dreamcast, even though the dreamcast had some very cool features and games.

other way around...they are comparing DC with xbox...

one thing that xbox does too much is rely on halo...

which already was released...

ch.azn you say they rely too much on halo? they only spent 2-3 mins on halo during e3. its the fans that make it out bigger than it really should be.

lol....but nintendo doesn't rely on mario?

true haha

im talking about halo2

true..damn lemmings went crazy after that crappy H3 trailer...

but ther games wherent too promising...just Gears of War and like Cyris or w.e

too early to tell about the wii...but yeah...mario like always...

i wont expect much from nintendo, I think that they will fall fate simmilar to sega. They will just be third party and their handheld biz, the game rights alone are worth millions....

the h3 trailer was crap and very uninformative.

the h3 trailer was crap and very uninformative.

i cant believe those fvckin lemmings thought it was good..

i remember one guy say something like....CHECK OUT THE TRAILER THE GAMEPLAY IS AWESOME!

and then like everyone agreed with him '_'

they are going to be suprised to know that it will be a much different game then what they are used to. I always thought that they were good games, but very overrated. I never understood how people could play halo2 for months. It got old for me....

I am sorry but you are trippin if you think it will sell more than the 360 or the ps3...people in the long run will go with the machine with better graphics and a longer lifespan...

Isnt that what they said about the DS?

PSP has better graphics, can play music, movies, ps1 games from a memory cards. It'll still be top technology in 5 years, oooo, ahhh! It sure beat out nintendo didnt it.

Oh and SHUK4KU stop spamming for GP, reported.

What you fail to realize is that in the long run, people will buy the system with the better library of exclusives and more entertainment value. There will be crossovers of people who have more than one, just like their is now....but look at the gamecube, had some good games but overall a shoddy system compared to the other two. I mean with 360 you have great online play, and the arcade, you can play movies on it....with the ps3 you have great exlusive games, numerous entertainment options....ie music movies thousands of memory and upload options and Blue ray...what is the big draw for the wii? The controller? Mario? Probably not. I will say it is my opinion that the older audience won't even touch the wii.

its not like i dont see that....

360 and ps3 games WILL get better reviews....more people buy those systems...

Nintendo really will never be on top ever...