Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

God & Christianity

i have no religion

all i gotta say is we will most likely kill ourselves (as a speicies) b4 we can answer these questions such as is there god , how did the universe start, whats teh meaning of life.

all we can do is wait , die , and find out

i have no religion

all i gotta say is we will most likely kill ourselves (as a speicies) b4 we can answer these questions such as is there god , how did the universe start, whats teh meaning of life.

all we can do is wait , die , and find out

WOW that alot to live for! at least living for GOD we have hope

I live for food and money and websites and girls. :D

I live for food and money and websites and girls. :D

so what are you eating? God mad whatever it is.

Shhh. kekekeke

y??????????????? makin U think?

Do you know they have been trying to prove the Bible wrong forever? and they can't , recently like in the last few years..they have found places around the world that proved there was a great flood just the bible said, marks in the rocks and such.

we were born with the urge/desire/ hole in our hearts that searches for God. when you ask him in he will complete you :)

that hole is not a search for god, but a search for answers. diffrent people choose diffrent things based on where/how they grew up, and just plain what they think. btw, u failed u give an example for proof of god.

Edited by Poply

I DUNNO YET

I DUNNO YET

I DUNNO YET

I DUNNO YET

It's possibel he's around

I dunno tho

Yeah stupid spammers, I hate you too.

I hope you sit on a nail, and it makes you a second *** hole.

Yeah stupid spammers, I hate you too.

I hope you sit on a nail, and it makes you a second *** hole.

that was randam!! :cookie?:

Jesus will return

the Bible says he will, will we ready when he does?

Will you be readdy when he dont? :)

"If God came back we would kill him again"

~Famouse quot by some guy I dont remember.

even IF he does, its unlikely to happen in any of our lifetimes.

The bottom line of what it comes down to is a personal outlook... If you believe in god than he/she is real. If you do not than he/she is not real. Just believe what you feel is right. That is the only real truth there is.

Have a great day!

-Jordan

Will you be readdy when he dont? :)

"If God came back we would kill him again"

~Famouse quot by some guy I dont remember.

probably a bad quote by one who hasn't tried to get to know God,

i remember reading this quote "if god lived on earth, people would break his windows"

I'm leaning towards agnosticm.

I believe there is a higher being, or a creator, but it's definetly hard to think of that being as a "god" seeing as how everything has a creator. Logicaly, god has to have a creator, but in religious terms, he's it "it", "the man".

I just view this as a dilema, seeing as how I don't have complete faithe.

Jesus will return

and when he comes back we'll kill him again ;-)

probably a bad quote by one who hasn't tried to get to know God,

Once upon a time I believed in God ( in the christian sense)...and then my daughter died....and I felt nothing but pure hot RAGE for his decision to kill my child. I'm not sure what I believe in anymore....my belief system falls somewhere between Humanist and Wiccan. Though I'll always say that she resides in Heaven, which I don't think of so much in the christian sense either, but it's my name for the place I believe those who have crossed over have gone. Plus the fact that I'M Heaven and while she no longer resides in me physically she will always be in my heart.

Edited by Heaven_Kloud

I Dont mean to offend anyone in this offering of my appinion but i believe that there is no god and that when you die everything just goes black. I just cant bring my self to believ in magic and such which in my eyes is what is to be explained as mairacles that are physicaly impossible. But i will say that even tho there isnt a god a society without beliefs is a very weak society.

Give some reasoning Shot gunner?

And at heaven kloud, I'm truley sadened to hear you lost your daughter. It's not supposed to happen like that. Children are not supposed to die before there parents. The Rage you felt seems copletly normal to me. Not speaking from expirience, but from my thoughts There is no stronger love then between a Parent and there child. But also I also think there is a reason for everything that happens, Whether we find out what it is or not.

I don't know how your daughter died and I'll listen if your willing to tell, But if she was sick and thats the first thought that came to my head it's possible god was ready for her and did not want her to suffer any longer.

I really don't know, I'm not god. But there's a reason for everything. And again i'm terribly sorry for your loss.

Give some reasoning Shot gunner?

And at heaven kloud, I'm truley sadened to hear you lost your daughter. It's not supposed to happen like that. Children are not supposed to die before there parents. The Rage you felt seems copletly normal to me. Not speaking from expirience, but from my thoughts There is no stronger love then between a Parent and there child. But also I also think there is a reason for everything that happens, Whether we find out what it is or not.

I don't know how your daughter died and I'll listen if your willing to tell, But if she was sick and thats the first thought that came to my head it's possible god was ready for her and did not want her to suffer any longer.

I really don't know, I'm not god. But there's a reason for everything. And again i'm terribly sorry for your loss.

thanks for your words.... I went into labor prematurely and she was too small to survive, her lungs weren't mature enough to survive, even with assistance so she was born dead. I know she had a lot of complicated problems and died before she felt any pain....and that helps...it's a thin line becasue I'm so glad that she's not suffering,but I'm so pissed that she's gone.

Understandably so. Thanks for letting me know, Iwas wondering but didn't wanna pry.

and when he comes back we'll kill him again ;-)

Once upon a time I believed in God ( in the christian sense)...and then my daughter died....and I felt nothing but pure hot RAGE for his decision to kill my child. I'm not sure what I believe in anymore....my belief system falls somewhere between Humanist and Wiccan. Though I'll always say that she resides in Heaven, which I don't think of so much in the christian sense either, but it's my name for the place I believe those who have crossed over have gone. Plus the fact that I'M Heaven and while she no longer resides in me physically she will always be in my heart.

If it makes you feel any better, I beleave that children that die at such a young age, die for a reason, and that reason being the fact that God knows that those children are too Pure to go through this Earth age, and that he want's them early to spare their Innocence and Purity. I know it doesn't change your feelings, but you could always take comfort in knowning your daughter was one of the Pure ones.

If it makes you feel any better, I beleave that children that die at such a young age, die for a reason, and that reason being the fact that God knows that those children are too Pure to go through this Earth age, and that he want's them early to spare their Innocence and Purity. I know it doesn't change your feelings, but you could always take comfort in knowning your daughter was one of the Pure ones.

o.0 pure?

Edited by Poply