Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Microsoft Handheld Coming In Late 2007?

well, we both know what u impied. u were implying a handheld gaming system. and why do u hate MS? i dont necessarily hate sony (i may act like it sometimes) i just dont approve of them being in the gaming industry,

all they did was pretty much make the standard for computers and thanks to them, we are years ahead (technologically) than what we would have been w/o them.

i dont mind there PC development too much...just always been against their consoles and stuff...they should just stick with PC and own Apple who is really catching up

AND I HATE APPLE. JOBS SUCKS.

but now that i know this is not a gaming device( which im still not sure...cuz why would it be at all the gamesites)...ill second think this "handheld PC"....but im just sticking with laptops...

it was a rumor to be a portable gaming system.

this is the vid where it was first shown publically: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6...28811&q=origami

at the 2:40 mark u can see the guy playing halo: ce for about 3 seconds.

here u can see it is just a tablet (or UMPC as they put it) computer: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=83...31736&q=origami

Edited by Poply

sick trailer....yeah...its pretty much a laptop

thing of it is that Gamegear was way better then the gameboy and that lost out....then there was the nomad and that was way better...it played genesis games. Then don't even get me started with the Turbo graphics handheld. I loved that thing. To this day it is still my fav handheld...

I think it will suck cuz I hate M$ too. The handled will probably come with virus protection software that pops up every 30 seconds in the middle of your game say " WE SWEAR WERE NOT A RIPOFF YOU NEED VIRUS PROTECTION FOR YOUR VIDEO GAMES OH EM GEE BUY OUR STUFF $149198165198.98 A MONTH!!".

Ok im done..

nice to see u read the whole topic. also nomad was too big to really be taken anywhere (carrying the games also).