Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What Big Series Do You Hate?

XBOX: Halo

PS2: GTA

Nintendo: not a huge fan of pikmin

Pikman? The game with the little bugs running around?.. I didn't know that was a huge series. Infact I wouldn't even know it was a series if I didn't watch people make fun of crappy games on newgrounds. Personally I love Halo <_<. People seem to just not like it because it sells and they don't like when Xbox sells. I'm really just buying a 360 for Halo 3. And maybe 5-8 other games I'll enjoy. I can name maybe 4 PS2 unique games, so I can't really say I know of any series I hate. Only system Nintendo ever made that I liked was SNES. N64 was okay. I just download games for them anyway. Emulation is growing.

Well I am going to say mario. Not that I hate it. They made some great mario games. I just think they put him in WAY TOO MANY GAMES.

Second on the list would be halo. I mean yes the online gaming was cool when it first came out, but has there ever been a more overhyped game? I am so sick of FPS.

SNES was a pretty good system, but Nintendo was way better. That is the best console Nintendo ever came out with...

Pikman? The game with the little bugs running around?.. I didn't know that was a huge series. Infact I wouldn't even know it was a series if I didn't watch people make fun of crappy games on newgrounds. Personally I love Halo :P. People seem to just not like it because it sells and they don't like when Xbox sells. I'm really just buying a 360 for Halo 3. And maybe 5-8 other games I'll enjoy. I can name maybe 4 PS2 unique games, so I can't really say I know of any series I hate. Only system Nintendo ever made that I liked was SNES. N64 was okay. I just download games for them anyway. Emulation is growing.

its a pretty big series on the cube...

but if for really big series on the cube that i hate...i cant name one..:|

LOL pikmin....what a gay premise for a game...LOL

I wouldn't really call that a big series. At least not like mario, metroid, Metal gear and games like that.

The Oregon Trail, I was forced to paly it in 3rd grade. *shiver*

i feel sorry all u guys hate pikmin with such furry. it really is a great, fun, hard and long game. its not a big series by any means though. i hate final fantasy even though ive never played it, 14 games is too much (i think they've confirmed a 14th). also, all the megaman X series games after about 4, or 5 (maybe even 3) i dont like.

Dude megaman is awsome. 8)

i know, but the newer ones suck

Oh yeah like that digital card game one, wtf.. You walk around inside this network or something.. kinda lame..

i know, but the newer ones suck

thats true...megaman has gone downhill

same with sonic

command and conquer

LOL Oregon trail was horrible.

How can you hate Final Fantasy? Especially if you never played it. The series is the best RPG series of all time. Many games have adapted features and gameplay that originated from those games.

Mega Man isn't even megaman anymore. But the first 6 games rocked!!

I guess it is kind of like Metroid not being Metroid anymore

Halo.

Too fucking overrated.

LOL Oregon trail was horrible.

How can you hate Final Fantasy? Especially if you never played it. The series is the best RPG series of all time. Many games have adapted features and gameplay that originated from those games.

Mega Man isn't even megaman anymore. But the first 6 games rocked!!

I guess it is kind of like Metroid not being Metroid anymore

i can still hate something without ever trying it. i dont hate it for its gameplay, or graphics, or anything to do with the game itself, but i hate it for what i do know (what ever little that may be). there are way too many, and it doesnt look very good. im not gunna say the game sucks, or make up some BS. i just dont like the game and probly never will until i play it (which will probly never happen cuz im not getting a ps2 or ps3 and emulators for ps are hard to get working and rom ever more difficult).

Halo actually is REALLY fun if you get into it. Unless you have it, or play it REALLY often, it really isnt that good. :D

For me it is easy to be into FF. I have played them ever since the first one. I remeber how cool it was that you could create your own party. The only other game that had been like that was Ultima for the NES. I played that game for months trying to find every little thing. I will admit that it has lost something along the way. The graphics and gameplay is great. But it is hard to stick with the soap opera like story that has changed charactors several times. The ones that came out for psONE were very cool too!

I never really liked the Final Fantasys. It just got sorta boring to me... O.O

Some people like RPG's some don't . I have always liked them for some reason. Even more so back in the day...

same...RPGs own...thats why i perfer the ps2 over xbox

i hate shooters

there are only certain rpgs i like, and those are the ones where u choose what to do and how things end.

Example: kotor, oblivion etc...

i didnt like kotor...but jade empire was soooo chill

The KOTOR series was the only really good RPG series on the xbox. I thought that they were very good games. I really hope that they come out with one for the 360. I haven't really looked into if they are making one or not.