Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Assassin's Creed

A game of ownage...

taken place around 1200 AD, game as an assassin during the Holy Ages.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/project...sins/index.html

Knowing Ubisoft and there games like Prince of Persia and Ghost REcon, this game should be a success

THe trailer is absolute ownage. :(

I have to agree. If it lives up to what I think it is going to be. It will be one of the best games to come out for awhile.

I have to agree. If it lives up to what I think it is going to be. It will be one of the best games to come out for awhile.

in a while?

theres plenty of good games

im not expecting like a dominant game like halo or something like that (even tho i hate halo....but you know what i mean)

i just think the game will remain pretty quiet

I think it might turn out ok. It could also be the best game for a while though like SC :)

nah...adventure/action wont last that long...

its gonna be like god of war...ownage until you beat it..

i dont think it will be anything huge, but the graphics sure do look good. i have no clue about the gameplay, and any1 who really gave any mention of the gameplay, but doesnt even know what its about should rethink. gfx =/= gameplay.

i dont think it will be anything huge, but the graphics sure do look good. i have no clue about the gameplay, and any1 who really gave any mention of the gameplay, but doesnt even know what its about should rethink. gfx =/= gameplay.

No one mentioned the gameplay...so its ok..haha

The graphics do look sweet...but it could just be the ps3 and not like...the developing...but w.e

looks crazy, graphics look sweet... prince of Persia was a great game..

yeah its alot like prince of persia...but PoP was pretty short...

i got it tuesday...and beat it in 2 days

Yeah but I can tell you that assasins creed will not be short. It looks like a combination of a roleplaying game/Ninja Gaiden

I donno about the length...but it seems like the game will be hard...like ninja gaiden and a few other action/adventure games

i got it tuesday...and beat it in 2 days

which PoP did u play?

two thrones...

i havent played the 2nd...well only like an hour..

and i played the first at a friends alot...i loved that one..

3rd is good...i just thought it was shorter

nice......... definately gonna be setting the standards for all next gen games

You guys think it will be release game?

From what I have seen of it, the gameplay is supposed to incorporate a lot of different freedoms as far as control. I also saw that the camera work alongside the controlls is supposed to be pretty cutting edge giving you many angles.

sounds like a long GoW to me...

http://www.clubskill.com/game_news/3770/As...box%20360,%20PC

Over the past few days in Cannes, France, the IDEF Festival has taken place, hosting many video game developers and publishers of both interactive and digital entertainment. Among these was Ubisoft, which finally confirmed that the heavily anticipated PS3 title Assassin's Creed, which created a huge following during E3, will be coming to the Xbox 360 and PC as well.

Since its unveiling earlier this year, Assassin's Creed has been rumored for release on all next-gen consoles, but Ubisoft was very hush-hush on the excess of its exclusiveness. The company has yet to confirm whether the title will be a timed-exclusive for any of the systems, but they were sure to state that all next-gen gamers, as well as PC players will get a taste of their new action-adventure title.

O.O 8)

Edited by ch.AzN

nah...adventure/action wont last that long...

its gonna be like god of war...ownage until you beat it..

even though there is a difference between being ownage and having good replayablity, which you don't grasp, you COULD still be right

The graphics do look sweet...but it could just be the ps3 and not like...the developing...but w.e

graphics don't look good unless they were developed to look good, play a playstation game on the ps2 and see if it looks better then on a ps1. the only thing to do with the ps3 is being able to handle the graphics

its nothing like PoP besides the fact that its an action/adventure game

You guys think it will be release game?

as long as they stick to the release dates then the PS3 is released this year and AC is released March of next year

sounds like a long GoW to me...

http://www.clubskill.com/game_news/3770/As...box%20360,%20PC

Over the past few days in Cannes, France, the IDEF Festival has taken place, hosting many video game developers and publishers of both interactive and digital entertainment. Among these was Ubisoft, which finally confirmed that the heavily anticipated PS3 title Assassin's Creed, which created a huge following during E3, will be coming to the Xbox 360 and PC as well.

Since its unveiling earlier this year, Assassin's Creed has been rumored for release on all next-gen consoles, but Ubisoft was very hush-hush on the excess of its exclusiveness. The company has yet to confirm whether the title will be a timed-exclusive for any of the systems, but they were sure to state that all next-gen gamers, as well as PC players will get a taste of their new action-adventure title.

O.O 8)

just like the comment for PoP, it will not be just like God of War... and i applaud you on not twisting what clubskill said by making it a direct quote. unfortunately they didn't use any direct quotes so now matter how serious they sound, their site is still only a speculation site and not a facts site. i could have done some better searching but I went to Ubisoft's site and AC is only in the list to be produced for PS3, even though they very well could make it for the 360 and PC, but thats a possibility for now and not a reality. everything is just a possibility until it actually happens

P.S. I didn't even realize that all the posts that I quoted was from ch.AzN... Is there a certain reason why he is the only one I need to quote? Think about it lol...

Edited by Zero

here's some info supporting that it is coming to the 360. i was thinking about making a new topic, but it would make things more organized to just keep it here untill an official statement by ubisoft.

http://www.360magazine.co.uk/flashindex.html

360_014.jpg

http://www.360magazine.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=568

i stole this info from gamespot forums =D

Edited by Poply

It wouldn't suprise me if they did release it on the 360. A lot of the third party developers are saying that most games will be made for both platforms since it is starting to get so expensive to make the current-gen games...so I think we will start seeing it more and more.

its goin to 360..

This is something that Ubisoft has actually announced and not more rumors right? I do believe it, but magazines do lie about things like this sometimes stating that it was announced when it hasn't been. Ubisoft still only has it listed as a PS3 game only so that either means that the magazine twisted facts or that they have not updated their site yet. I'm going with the second of the two but the first of the two wouldn't surprise me.

yeah its ps3 and 360 now