Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[1.13f] //--The Consummer--//

kinda funny how i keep hearing it can't be done anymore... wasn't the same thing said about the stack hack if i'm not mistaken? just because some one says it is impossible dousn't mean the isn't another way around. wasn't that also said about the rock hack you guys from bwhacks crack me up. so leet in making hacks but so rude and annoying. if it was anything I learned from going there for the short time I did was ---- you guys are full of shit literally but i'm sure you guys are right on this as you where on the last few that managed to end up working to. but thx for inspiring me to look harder for ways around this so called impossible thing to do.. but i perfer to see this for myself before saying or telling anyone it can't be done cause when someone comes out with somthing similar to the impossible you look more like an ass so i'll stear clear from that thx but no thx....

The stack hack got patched in the next patch, they unpatched it in one of the following patches. Technically, yes it was patched, so saying that is correct.

The rock mineral hack is an exploit, it's not a mineral hack in a sense that someone was like 'omg im gunna edot this n get mins lal'. It was an accident, and is an exploit so shut the hell up. Yes, mineral hacks are impossible unless done through backdoors.

There is pleanty of knowledge there, God I've learned so much. You be nice, don't act like and idiot and make the right friends you'll learn a lot in a very short amount of time.

You're an idiot, know what you're talking about before you do so.

uhhhh ya i cant get the /take to work any 1 wanna tell me why??????????????????????????????????

i tryed on line and off line so dont say any of that sh!t

Edited by Ruler_of_war

Why can't people come up with new emos for starcraft, its always the old /jesus, /nuke... Come up with something interesting like Acsi images or something

everything works in this just try to take your hands off your wankers stop jerking it to karigans pic and open the readme or did that ever occure to you. if you can't get the stuff to work or cant fuigur it out or just plainly think it is trogened don't download it but it is your loss.

don't cry about it ... thx

ps i'm not looking for freiends or e buddies that are 7 to 18 and if i wanted to learn you think i would ask a 12 yr old? lol or possibly grab one of my many books/ebooks or dl a video tutorial on this but as of the moment it is not needed and no i don't want to compare e penis sizes with you it is pointless and dousn't realy matter any as they are imaginary anyhow. if you don't like me fine it's ok with me just don't pm or respond to any of my post cause i real don't need to be told off by a garde shooler or freshman in high school it just amuses me and makes me, and makes everyone see you ignorance thx for the concern but it is not needed :D

Edited by kinggkoopa

Hey Koopa, mind telling me how Build Anywhere Hack works exactly?

Or is it another gay Attack/build glitch again?

Edited by Renegade~

well the build any where is not the same as the pervious one this one just lets you build on terran that you normally wouldn't be able to if there was a way to encorperate the old one it would have been nice but so far no luck so this is all we can offer at moment. but it is more of a far cry from the original. and unfortunalty you do need a probe to build i know it is disa pointing should rename it lol sorry for the confusion .

and i will ansure any support as long it is in a drecent repectul manner thank again for using this

Edited by kinggkoopa

Who the he-ll cares if he did rip it. You know if he had posted that it was Annihilaion X2 private that you guys still would have found something to complain about... I say just download it if you like it, request help if their's anything wrong, and say thanks. It's not your place to be the law around here, so stop acting like it is, but please stop ripping on other peoples hard work.

Edited by Cryingsoul

Who the he-ll cares if he did rip it. You know if he had posted that it was Annihilaion X2 private that you guys still would have found something to complain about... I say just download it if you like it, request help if their's anything wrong, and say thanks. It's not your place to be the law around here, so stop acting like it is, but please stop ripping on other peoples hard work.

Your ava is disturbing.

i know this is not related to what yall r talking about but i got this hack from starcrafthacks.org and i cannot select more than 12 guys anymore >.< or drop ppl from their owe partys is it a patch or what if anyone knows plz reply.

way i see it if your too stupid to follow where the hacks came from then your ignorant, not to offend any one but once the code itself is changed it becomes a new hack all togeather it is similar to making a sig using a render you found on the internet and having the creater of the render try to sue you even though technically it is now your own work just his ideas have been incorperated. and no this is not the same as anialation or panic it is a little both with a few extras added. again if you guys don't trust it or rather not use it, it is your choice i really can care less but for the ones looking for a less glitchy hack with more options this is for you and why it was released so be grateful. thats all i got to say.

kjit11 just because it has the same name dousn't mean it is the same hack it could have been edited and now is glitchy anyhow i have not had any problems with this hack but if there are bugs i would apreiciate help finding them. i sugest using this hack not the one from another site i can't say what or why certain things don't work unless they are from this forum the code could have been changed and shit added who knows but if it isn't from this site i can't explain or take responcibility for shit happening. best to run a scan on your computer asap if you hadn't scaned the hack first. i suggest you do that no matter where you get your hack from---- you never know lots of asses out there!

Edited by kinggkoopa

Annailation is prolly better looks just about the same :?

oblivionhacking.org doesnt work

lol thats just the name not the adress beside it is a private forum and it is similar to anailation as well as panic as i stated above this is for those that want the use of anailation with the benifits of panic it is similar to both.

there has also been some confusion on how to use the min hacks so hear goes if you can't get it to work after this you shouldn't bother wasting your time you'll never understand it then :)

hear goes-----------

press F12 and F11 three times alternating, so you toggle through the alert and protection hacks, this will turn off the alert hack which is by default on. This will then turn on the Hatchery crash protection, and turn the Ping Hack on. (Hatchery crash protection willdisable the hacthery crash hack from actually executing while you still have a hacthery on your screen, and the Ping Hack, basically shows the unit ping when it is done doing something as if it were your own unit, such as finish building, warping, etc.)

Now I will describe and explain each hotkey hack in detail. this will be a lengthy explanation, so sit tight and take some notes...

First off, we will goover the simply stuffs.

Pressing the insert button will toggle through the maphack's three states, light full and off.

Pressing the Delete key will show you the Help section, which is basically a list of the commands and such in-game, press Delete again to view more.

Pressing the Home key will null the drop timer and enable you to drop a lagging person right away without having to wait for 45 seconds.

And pressing the End key will turn lag defender on, so now you can chat to your friends and be able to issue commands without having to be stuck watching the damn lag box.

Pressing TAB, will turn on the Host hack enabling you to drop kick or ban people from the game lobby. (TIP: Press this key right after you join a game, when its loading everyone's user names, it simply works best when done at this time, after this, you won't have to press it again unless you restart starcraft)

Pressing Alt alone will activate the offline stupid arbiter hack, I'm not sure what exactly this does, as when I tried it it did nothing.

And of course, pressing the ~ key will enable multicommand. (TIP: Multicommand doesnt work in certain maps where the starting unit count is either far too high, or far too low, or the map gets too crowded.)

-----mineral hacks!------

Terran Mineral Hacks

Type in /t to switch to the terran Mineral Hacks

The terran mineral hacks are split into three sections, which you can toggle through using the F5 button.

Terran Add On Mineral Hack (First Add On)

This is your comsat station hack.

Make sure you are first off, ABLE to make a comsat station, some UMS maps disable them.

Make sure you have enough resources to create one, it requires whatever the cost in the map you are playing, some UMS maps make it only cost minerals.

Make sure you are technologically able to make one, needs an Academy.

Now, you are able to use this hack.

Type in /t

select the command center

then press F6 and hold it down.

The command center will start to look like its exploding. this is because it is making comsat stations constantly and cancelling them to give you back money you didnt spend in making the comsat stations. (TIP: If you stop pressing the F6 button and the command center looks like it is building an scv, just leave it alone fora while, its still in the mode where its making an add on, even though its not making it normally. it will still be able to make scv's though, just make sure you dont order it to start making scvs right after stopping the mineral hack then using the mineral hack again, you migght crash.)

Terran Mineral Hack (Second Add On)

Same as aove, al the requirements apply as this is onyl the second add on of certain buildings, such as your nuclear silos and physics labs.

typen in /t

press F5 twice this time

Select building and prewss and hold F6

the building willalso lok like its exploding. this is simply the add on cancelling back giving you back money you didnt spend

Terran Rock Mineral Hack

This is one of the more dangerous hacks, because you run the very likely chance of crashing! But by following the easy steps in this tutorialyou wont have to worry about that, you'll only have to worry about your teamates crashing!

Only certain units can be cancelled back for this hack.

Firebats

Medics

Any Flying unit

Before you even USE this hack, please remember the following:

When you use a recycling hack(Rock hack) NEVER look at the unit you are recycling! Certain units WILL crash you if you are watching... So just as a precaution, simply dont look at the unit(s) you are recycling.

Type in /t

press F5 three times

select the unit you want to recycle back

look away

press F6

when you look back, the unit will be long dead, and you will see the infamous grey rock. the sure sign of either a sprite crash hack, or the dreaded mineral hack.

You are able to multicommand units to recycle back, but this can crash you even if you ARENT looking at the units. so use caution when recycling many units back at the same time. Also, if you select many units with multicommand OFF, and you press F6, only one of the selected unit will recycle back, the rest will all die.

Protoss Rock Mineral Hack

this is the same thing as the terran rock hack, DONT look at the units you are going to brecycle back while executing the hack.

Type in /p

press F5 once

select unit

look away

press F6

when you look back, you will see the grey rock, and have more resources

recyclable units:

Probe (very risky even while not looking, more risky if holding something)

Dark Templar

All Air Units

Remeber, NEVER look at any units you are recycling, certain uunits are able to be viewable while recycling, but for your own sake, just dont look...

Zerg Mineral Hacks

This is the most complicated of all the mineral hacks, with the most limittations, but the most variety... please follow these instructions very carefully...

Zerg Instant Mineral Hack

This hack is similar to the rock hack, however, since its Zerg, its different.

Type in /z

press F5 once

Select a unit that you are able to morph, such as a hydralisk with lurker aspect enabled, or a mutalisk with the ability to morph into a guardian or a devourer

look away

press F6

upon execution, the hack will make the unit start the morphing process for free! and also give you back money that was supposed to go into morphing the unit! you can cancel it back and look away and press F6 to make it morph again, thereby gaining twice the amount of money everytime you use it. careful, anyone looking at the unit while you press the F6 button will crash. so, you can use this as a crash hack!

Zerg Rock Mineral Hack

this is the most complicated out of all the mineral hacks. It is divided into two groups. one is to make units for free from larvae, and the other is like the other mineral ahcks for the previous races, where you recycle the unit back for money.

This will describe the free units from larvae version.

type /z

press F5 twice

select a larva

now, make sure that your numlock is ON, many people have come to me asking why pressing a number has made their lag defender turn on or off, or make their maphack turn on or off.... and this was all solved by turning numlock ON

now, if you look at the units your larva can morph into, please note that there is a total of nine units it can morph into. now look at your number pad. they both have nine keys. a drone corresponds to the number 7 one the numpad, an overlord corresponds to the number 9 on the numpad, get it? (TIP: if you can't get this simple methoid of the keys representing each unit, then please return to the main page of this site because you arent going to be able to understand this at all and willl only crash yourself...)

Now, before you use the hack, first READ these rules and limitations of this hack.

You cannot make the larvae morph into units you dont have the technology to make, for example, you cannot make a larva morph into a queen without you having a queen's nest.

You cannot morph units for free if they cost more than 100 minerals or gas. if either resource goes over this limit, you wont be getting it for free, you will actually spend some money making them, of course, they will be much cheaper, so use with caution.

You cannot make units if you will exxceed your supply limit upon creation of the unit. If you do, you crash, simple.

Multicommanding your larvae to morph most likely will crash you as you will porbably go over your supply llimit in this method....

(TIP: Making larvae morph by selecting them one at a time will save you from ever crashing due to going over the supply limit. this automatically makes your larva morph into an overlord if the unit you selected will exceed the supply limit.)

Zerg Rock Mineral Hack

The same rules apply to this hack as do with the other rock hacks for the other races.

You CANNOT look at the unit you are recycling! sometimes you can but usually you will crash.

never recycle a drone if it is floating, you will most likely crash

pretty much any zerg unit is recyclable! so use at your own risk.

type in /z

press F5 twice

select the unit you want to recycle

look away

then press F6

when you view the spot again, you will seee your grey rock

multicommanding units to recycle all at once can make you crash even if you arent looking at the units. use at your own risk!

Edited by kinggkoopa

hy lets not flame each other here now

sry, but you are an idiot, this FAQ is for Panic.

lol your funny :P didn't i mention it works the same as panic about 100 times already and if you hadn't seen it yet i sugest reading the post before putting your 2 cents in and yes this is the tutorial i borrowed from viper i didn't feel like retyping it just too much and if you don't listen than why bother just don't use it i will sleep just fine at night :) as for the people that have been helping and sugesting things thx i will look into it in the newer version thx that is unless there is a new patch in wich case i will be lost for a while :)

Edited by kinggkoopa

sry, but you are an idiot, this FAQ is for Panic.

:D i think he right but nice u helped me with the zerg min hacks :D :-/

;) i think he right but nice u helped me with the zerg min hacks :D :-/

lol didn't i just mention i got the tutorial from viper ? i can't say i didn't but the hacks and usage are similar so i didn't bother why retype it ? and i'm glad to help :)

Edited by kinggkoopa

Eh. Went testing last night, and compaired this to the latest version of Annihlation X2 Public. These are the only things I could find.

The Consummer: Non working Stats Hack, no Multicommand detector (/mc), no toggle for Build Anywhere (/build), and no Protoss Mineral Hack.

Other then that it was fine. I'll use it's drop hack until I can get Annihilation X2 Private. I must say thought, now that I have it, and have used it. It's kinda boring, but I does help with laggers! 8)

lol, but the pricipal of actually working a mineral hack is just the same. Since all rock mineral hacks work the same, press the hotkey and the unit will recycle back. So it doesn't really matter if the tutorial was for panic. I always reffer peopel to it if they really need help with any mineral hack.

Edited by ViperGTSR3g

the panic tutorial is really good for that.

The hack is still good because its basically annix2 private so its good to have if u dont already have the private version.

As for the drop hacks. You sometimes end up with a disc anyway. ive tried the instant win in top vs bottom with only humans and i dont think i received a win (not sure). tried it once in melee and i didnt get a disc. Try it out more and see if it is worth using and report back please.

man that instant win thing is weird, I was a victim to it once, and not much happened. I did lose, and I assume the other guy won. but since I was name spoofing as I usually am doing, I didn't get a loss, just a dc as usual.