Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Prussian Blue

i say this thing on ABC about these two twin girls that were aparently white pride people. did anyone else see this? cause i wanna know what you guys think. they seem to be against the normal things that white pride people are against (blacks, people that breed with another race) ABC only shows their side of the story so i just wanna know what you guys think about this.

if you havent seen it go look it up before you start yelling at people

honestly the "racial purity" thing has some fact to it. look at people now defective genes are rampant, and experts say that in 5,000 years (if the human race lasts that long) that everyone will have an ancestor from every part of the world, and the skin color will be soft pumpkin(just a guess). there will also be no difference in people...but that "white power" thing has only SOME fact to it the racisim part is ridiculous.

anyway if i had children i wouldnt want them to end up like that (everyone has an ancestor from every part of the world) anyway my ancestors come from (north)italy and austria, which is around the same area in the world.

now just as an example of this "racial purity" thing is: those girls that were on abc are flippin hot! take one of the kids in my school that has 6 different nationalities and there will be a big difference(physically).

now dont take what i just said the wrong way im no racist im just stating a couple facts and opinions so dont bash,flame,or burn me for it.

ive heard their story many a time, and my opinion hasnt changed. They have had that band since before they could write. They are just a god damn puppet for the racists among us.

Its also a proven fact that physically the african american race is stronger than their lighter skinned brothers, less chance of sunburn and skin cancer, stronger immune system, that kind of thing. And I heard that there's like something with the actual cell or something that entitles them to become stronger with less of a workout or something but i dont think its true.

Anyways, when it comes to racial purity i think every ignorant redneck that truly believes in that should be shot in the face for their mere stupidity. True racial purity, is when you only rely on the people of your own race, you only socialize with the people of your race, you only benefit from technology invented by your own race. That means no more toys made by chinese, or cars, or TVs, or computers. Youd all be fat because almost every fitness program is based off an asian or latin martial art and they take the moves focusing cardiovascular workout and make a little system with them and proclaim themselves fitness gurus... Fine Dining itself is european so that would be out of the question, and this list could go on forever.

For anyone to believe that one race can be completely self sufficient even economically to begin with is idiotic because if asians embargoed america youd be screwed and so would they, every country is dependent on another for necessities aswell as luxuries, we need saudi arabia for oil, asian countries for everything stated above, and latin america for various agricultural items.

And so what if we're all "soft pumpkin" colored? You are different because of the choices you make, not the color of your skin.

And Btw,

Prussian Blue do not believe in Racial Purity, they believe in White Supremacy.

And one last thing, you guys really should read this if you want the full story on them. http://men.style.com/gq/features/full?id=content_4207

Prussian blue is an uglier, racist, version of mary kate and ashley that sing instead of act

Edited by Div

ohhh okay i didnt see the whole abc thing i only say the first few minutes of it i didnt really know that much i was hoping to get the info from you guys.

and true you have a point there white supremests are jackasses and they are almost as ignorant as regular people who think that eating soemthing that your dog has just licked is okay to eat... no wait i take that back they ARE as dumb as those people. honestly in every group of people there is a good point and a huge flaw that makes me want to stab them

wow that second article is funny and serious at the same time...yeah it seems like theyre just puppets of theyre mother

anyway i dont mind liveing with people of other races i just dont like the whole "its okay to interbreed" thing soemthing about it just seems wrong, and then theres always the popular "if everyone married someone of a different race, there would be no racisim" which annoys me even more and also by the day my list of racist words keeps growning cause of crap like this i can guarantee they got "mud" from harry potter. also i noticed that theyre only half as other white supremests they seem to not be as racist as you'd think they were, but racists *****es nontheless.

and like all hot girls theyre sluts (as shown on page 6) probably bigger sluts then the normal ones.

well now i know thx for the link div

the first paragraph of the last page is the worst though,

"Afterward I note that the song doesn’t seem to have any racist or anti-Semitic overtones whatsoever. “Nope!†Lamb says cheerfully. “Not unless you play it backward.â€"

I MEAN COMON!

freedom of speach run amock, sadly. Though I don't agree with what they have to say, I'll fight to the death to preserve their right to say it.

now everyone take an esample from what he just said; it's an example of IRONY.

yeah they are just two all-out ignorant whores that are puppets to their mom. and true that last paragraph is pretty bad...

also i prefer the term "Genetic Purity" it makes more sense if i were to use it

Edited by Solarton

the funny thing is that originally we all come from africa, europeans were people that migrated from africa to europe, and the native americans were actually europeans that migrated along an enourmous ice plate that created a bridge from europe to north america during the ice age. So when the europeans called hem savages, they were talking to their own race :P. originally we all had the same race, but the climates we live in affect our skin color thats all.

and eye color anyway i doubt theyre willing to accept that. and sides the seeds of ignorance are first sewn in youth and i doubt that those fools will ever learn right from wrong