Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Bwhacks: Hosting Status

Bwhacks is back up. Me and Dt talked it over for a while before we did anything. Bwhacks is now hosted on my server. Don’t get me wrong, its not hosted on Ghoztcraft, so Ghoztcraft has almost nothing to do with this, its hosted on my server. This means that bwhacks has the ddos protection and secure guard monitoring services as well. It also means that if Ghoztcraft or bwhacks gets attacked they will both go down. Dt and I are working together to keep this server up, hes teching me a bunch of stuff and im giving him hosting. Im not going into details, but it would be wrong not to tell you guys.

I hope this new idea/move of ours maks a new level of peace between our websites. Wish us luck! We are working together to try and stop these attacks, and keep the site/server up and running! :thumbsup:

Edit: If you dont belive me, compair the Ip's they are only one number off.

YOu are truely a good person and the better man. Tell him to tell his members to not bash us any more.

This i think will turn out for the best in the long run.

this is a good think i think

Well, I hope this brings more members :P

Thank's for all the positve support guys, I really didnt think you guys where going to react like that. Thank you all.

I dont think its a bad idea, that way more people can come to us from bwhacks, also that people may go to bwhacks, but then they'll realize that we have more hacks better server and may other quities. I am not going for evilness just trying to state the facts.....

I think Dt should tell his members that they're hosted on our server. That would shut a bunch of them up i think.

I think Dt should tell his members that they're hosted on our server. That would shut a bunch of them up i think.

He said he was going to.

Thats one step closer to ruling the world!!! You guys should merge into one site,and call it Bwcraft or GHBWhacks:D

I dont think its a bad idea, that way more people can come to us from bwhacks, also that people may go to bwhacks, but then they'll realize that we have more hacks better server and may other quities. I am not going for evilness just trying to state the facts.....

Like I said, it has nothing to do with Ghoztcraft, its just that we are on the same server. If bwhacks was hosting on Ghoztcraft that would be a different story. But its not, and that will never happen. This just means that there is still good competition, but we are allies. :hi:

Thats one step closer to ruling the world!!! You guys should merge into one site,and call it Bwcraft or GHBWhacks:D

No..

http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13956

I love the irony. If anyone from either site were to attack the other, it would bring both sites down. :P

I love the irony. If anyone from either site were to attack the other, it would bring both sites down. :D

:P

If dt adds us as affiliates when the front page is back then we will get a lot more members

If dt adds us as affiliates when the front page is back then we will get a lot more members

I dunno if thats a good idea, ill ask him. I remember in the past he said he would affialite with us. :ermm:

This may be the best way to bring peace to the two sites so far XD

This may be the best way to bring peace to the two sites so far XD

PARTEH!! :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

w00t w00t bring the house down

Great now these 9 o clock attacks on your site will affect bwhacks -.-

Sign in to follow this