Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Here Is A Thought?!?!?!

I sit here and wonder what is real? If you view the world and people around you are they real? Or if you can smell, taste, and touch them is that real? Is there any way to find out?

I us to imagine if the color blue looked the same to everyone else as it does to me...

There is only one thing that is absolutely real. That is what is in your own head. What you think and feel are the only things that truly exist. Nothing else is real. It can be looked at like a "dream" that you have complete control over. You can write it any way you want to. You are the director and writer of your "dream".

As all of you know there are times you fall asleep and have a dream either a nightmare or a great dream. You than wake up and question if what just happened was real or if in fact it was a dream. You tell yourself over and over it was a dream. It was only a dream. Who is to say that is not happening right now while you are "awake"? You just accept that you are "awake" because you are telling yourself that.

If you think about this fact you will start to see how strange life is. How interesting everything really can be. You will sit back and just watch things unfold in from of you and find interest in the simplest of things...

Have a great day!!! :P

-Jordan

i forget what its called, but its a theory or religeon or something that life is just a dream. ive had alot of time to think about this (my whole life). my thoughts are as followed

- life is some sort of virtual reality (sorta matrix style)

- life is just a dream

- every1 is living the exact same life as me just in diffrent instances

- im dead

- ill never die (it just seems to... weird that ill die)

ive had alot more, but i forget and remember them alot.

Hmmmmmm....lot to think about...

i forget what its called, but its a theory or religeon or something that life is just a dream. ive had alot of time to think about this (my whole life). my thoughts are as followed

- life is just a dream

- im dead

yea,

Everyone dies and it is the ego that is affraid of the death. Both physical and mental. But the truth is you dont really die. Your body will and you ideas and thoughts will but what you are will go on forever...

there is no spoon.

Or how about this:

RL is a dream and dreams are RL

Maybe we are being controlled to feel these things and waking up is like coming out of the matrix.

here is another thought... what happens when you die? do your emotions go on with your soul forever? or do they just fade away? do all things end or when we die do we wake up to find that it was all a dream and we just keep dieing? or when we die do we just wander the universe? hell i was thinking about this stuff when i was seven and i still dont know...i guess ill just wait till i die then...

- life is just a dream

- im dead

u forgot one

-we could just all be brains on a glass table imagining our lives

then who would take care of the brains?

Zombies duh.

how would we consiously control the zombies without realizing that this reality is just an imagination of soemthing we want? and besides why the hell would i want to imagine the hell im in now? tard...

Obviously. Everything through our senses go through the brain first, and sometimes the brain changes the perception to make it less harmful or different then it actually is. Of course, the brain doesn't know everything, and sometimes what might be 'percieved' as reality, may could be sometimes extremely different...

Just a thought.

I dunno...usually everything in crazy people's heads is what's false...and that's why they're crazy haha

stfu leecher... sometimes very rarely once in a while crazy people are right and the people that say they are crazy are wrong but only oncve in a long time like people say that im insane for wanting to kill someone but that someone is causing me a hostile envirirment and i am just trying to survive

I posted this on bwhacks back on 9-29-05

On my way home one day I thought of something that I thought was very intresting. What do you think?

When you were first in school learning the colors.

Your teacher showed you the color red. "this is the color red"

Now everyone else around you also saw this

Then she shows you the color blue. "this is the color blue"

But what came to my mind was this.

What if to one person the color red was not perceived the same way as you do? For example, if you were to switch places with someone, who the color red now look like the color blue?

Do you guys think that colors are seen diferently to one person vs another?

Please, no flameing. I just want to know if someone can prove me wrong.

The thread

In conclusion I was right. I talked to a bunch of chemistry teachers and techers over the internet. And they said that everyone sees colors differently. There is this color test you can take somewhere, I forgot where it was. But it just goes to show you that the world is veiwed differently, and thats what makes me me, and thats why I love the color orange. Mabey it looks cooler to me that to you.

I remember taking the test and I have a uniqe thing where both my eyes see different colors, so I can see both colors in what the average person cant see it in the test.

Well that definatly is something to think about. I always wonder how many people are doing the exact same thing as me at the same moment.

Hey you always sign your name Jordan. That is my name...

I also always wonderd what was the most commonly used key on the average keyboard. o.o

yeah i wish i could take that test...

that sure is a lot to read

dont worry xthar it will make you smarter, as if you werent smart enough lol

Well, im not sure what the most used key on the keyboard would be. Probably one of the vowels or maybe the number 1? I don't know, just a guess.

I'd say the spacebar was the most commonly used key on the keyboard, followed by the shift key and backspace

well its most likely a,s,d,w coz were all gamers here :D

out of my site leecher..

OH WAIT its the space key!!!

obviously, there is one between every word

hmmm...

Left click of mouse or spacebar

what you think is used more...