Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Here Is A Thought?!?!?!

well since he said keyboard. I would think that at work you would use numeric a lot. It is probably either a vowel or a number.

The thing u say - every1 is living the exact same life as me just in diffrent instances, is the theory about that exist many millons of universe in different dimension in the exact place but u cannot see it nor-touched or feel it.

And, yes the death exist, is just the human that refuse to believe that someday his live will be end.

LOL white font rules!

SO here is a thought. How come no one has given me plus rep?

LOL

meh...you dont deserve :P

Edited by ch.AzN

i wonder if im real=/

This is the basis of the study of alternate realities :)

I would have to say the most used key is the backspace key because no one actually sticks with the first words they choose to say to someone on IMs or post like this or they just have really bad typing and have to backspace constantly to spell a word right or it would end up looking like a bunch of retarded people got together and typed a msg

wish i had a siggy :)

true, so backspace is used alot if not the most used key.

I don't think it is backspace. Lots of people just push it once usually and hold it down. If you are going for keystrokes then I would have to go with something else.

Then I think its space.

Space could be it. But if you think about it you only use space usually after every word. I don't really know what it is, but there are a lot of things to consider. My best guess is either a number or a vowel.