Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghosts And Legendary Creatures

What do you think about ghost, spirits, etc?

I don't think we are alone, though I have no proof one way or the other, the world is a strange place, many undiscovered wonders. Might it be possible that the souls of the unrested walk among us? Maybe to warn us of what could become of us through thier own mistakes, like in "A Chistmas Carol". Are they here because they did not fullfill a duty like in "Macbeth" or are they simple here because they do not want to leave and they are to connected to this side.

Edited by i-8-my-goldfish

yes ghosts are real

strange things happen to doors and stacked dishes many times in my life

when nobody was around

one time in my house the bathroom door was wide open

always stayed open when no one was in it without closing itself

but one day there was no breeze or wind at all in teh house, and the door just closed itself

all the way to latch shut

We should talk about dreams, there a lot more crazy than ghosts...

going to play devil's advocate here:

By opening one door you can cause another to open or close, latch shut. Breezes coulld come down through the plumbing ventaltion that sticks out the top of your house and it goes into your tolet. This narrow pipe could cause a small wind to become a little bit more powerful, may be it was just enough to move the door

We should talk about dreams, there a lot more crazy than ghosts...

so start a dream thread

Edited by Virtus

I don't give a f*ck if a rocket scientist told me they don't exist yo, I had an encounter with a spirit of the undead. Tell me I'm wrong and I'll smack some sense in your ig'nant brain of yours.

One night in Staten Island, New yOrk, I was riding out with my uncle to pick up his girl. We got to her place and picked her up. She started talking $hit about an old cabin that was inhabited by a soldier in the Revolutionary War. It still stands to this day. There's been rumors that a maiden died there waiting for her husband to come back to her. Also that when they look out to the port off the coast next to the cabin, they can see a glowy figure standing at the edge.

So with curiosity, we set off to the cabin. When we arrived there, there was nothing but trees and an old wooden cabin. I was 12 years old at the time and I was a lil bastard so as soon as we stopped by the cabin, i ran out of the car, towards the coast. Winds started to pick up and I got some shit in my eyes. I started rubbing them. I regained my vision and I set my eyes to the port. I too saw the ghostly figure, but not immediately. At first it was just a glimpse of Light. I started to feel my shoulder getting wet. Winds were gettin stronger and the leaves of the Trees just went into a tornado spin. I looked at the port again and the light started to shape into some figure. Getting brighter and bigger.

I ran back to the car and my uncle asked me what I was running away from. According to him and his girl, there was no light, and my shoulder was dry. In fact, it seemed I never got wet in the first place.

**** you I HAD AN ENCOUNTER.

Edited by Renegade~

reports like these are why I believe them to be real. As I specified above this would be a "Macbeth spirit"

It doesn't leave because the person died before thier wish or w/e was incomplete, it had a final task

Hell I'm pretty much convinced. Thats why I started getting into the whole ghost on video tape thing.

jkcinema.com has the greatest source of Ghost on tape. Go there and click on the link where it says "Urban Legends"

After watching that I saw a few studies that were actually taken on the belief of ghosts existing in this world. They discuss different methods of encounter. Some may be real. Some may be fake. Its really up to you to decide.

unfortunately, the only way I will believe is if i see it for myself, videos can be easy edited to show what you ever.

But i agree, there are somethings that cannot be explained

I'm going to open this thread to other mysterous thinngs like bigfoot, lochness monster, and other legandery creatures

As for legandary creatures the New Jersey Devil has always interested me, when I was about 8 i read a book about it, scared the crap out of me for ages, now I would like to go to the Pine Barens and stay there for a night or two, with a few friends of course. No way I am going alone

Edited by Virtus

LMfao

I believe in the Chupacabra. Not as a demon though, but as some kind of carnivore that was not recorded. There are still different species of animals/insects that aren't discovered/recorded yet.

Well Im real so they must exist..

For reasons that I'm not really aware of, Ghozt is absolutely right.

If he exists, demons, warlocks, lochness monsters, the boogeyman, and la chupacabra must exist aswell.

One can't co-exist w/o the other.

sadly, I wsa expecting a comment like that from him

ive never had any direct encounter with a ghost or spirit or anything out of the usual.

"Well you can go on living as the blind man but my eyes are wide ****ing open" - Pulp Fiction

well I do not think they exist. I have never had an encounter with one, so i can't really speak on the subject.

Sure you can, speak your mind. Whats your position in the whole phenomenon? Don't believe in it?

well it is hard to disbelieve that so many others would lie, but it is really hard for me to say because I have never seen one myself. The closest thing I have came to that is that ghost on Three men and a baby that was in the backround. No one could explain it. Very creepy. Have you guys ever heard that story or seen the movie?

Oh yeah the lil boy in the back with the curtains?

The tape wasn't editted and there was no boy there at the studio. So it was basically unexplainable of how the boy got there unless he was a spirtual force and the film caught him

yeah it was creepy. On top of that there was some story about the kid...he had died recently in the area....I don't remember exactly but I know it was all too creepy

The story was that the boy ended up missing and he lived in the house they were shooting the film. Thats where they got footage of the kid in the curtains while they were filming a scene of the movie.

I belve in dust particals.

i think about ghosts.. and stufff.... what happens when we die whare do we go how do wee get there..... are we there yet?

ok that was it. When I saw that I looked at it like 100 times in a row....I couldn't get over how creepy and erie he looked....

isnt there a topic about this already?

who knows but atleast this one is newer and i hate using dark magic to revive threads, i gotta sacrifice virgins and all that crap...