Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Wii Controllers

I think they are amking a wii controller in a normal view... i heard if form a friend and cant seem to find it on sites...

What the heck do you mean like a normal view?

I just can't get over the controller. It just seems like bad design to me. I mean if you are making a motion sensitive controller, fine. But does it have to be shaped like a remote? Just seems like it could be better designed.

That is the best thing I've ever seen...Just think about it, in zelda, custom slashes/blocks, wireless, and it can be put into the regular (remade for Wii) "gamecube" controller like memory cards for dreamcast.

revogun.jpgunderstanding-the-revolution-controller-20050916041026412-000.jpg

^^that <_<

And also think of it, custom hold, so how you don't have get arthritus from holding the contoller the same way the whole time, both your wrists can turn to optimise your comfort.

Nintendo has some crazy ideas, but man I think this will work.

Then obviously you never played/or you don''t like the gamecube controller.

Yea that controller = 1337

hellz yeah <_<

i dont think that controller is the regular controller. the regular one kinda lookes like a snes controller. i saw it a few months ago, but cant remember what its called or exactly what it looks like.