Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Freaking Huge Ass Spider.

This spider was in my house. I rescued him and set him free outside. I think my cats found him before hand and made him a Tortured POW. He's missing 3 legs. :-/

Picture%20017%20(Medium).jpg

Is that thing poisenouse?

idk im trying to find out. But i think all spiders are poisonous.

jeasus that thing is fucken HUGE

yea i have to agree, taht is freaking huge, i normally see small ones.

is it still alive or was it still alive with 5 legs?

ZOMG im glad i dont live in that area

He was still alive with 5 legs and managed pretty well i captured him and released him out side.

Pretty big spider. I have seen bigger in texas. And all spiders are not poisonous.

AHH I HATE SPIDERS!!! *SHIVER*

Ironicly I used to have a pet turachula. o.o Did you know they can regenerate their lags? *Shiver* But sadly, and unfortenetly my cat killed it.

wow dude that thing is gigas...theres a big fat daddylonglegs sittin in its web by my comp he watches me type all day...catches flies and crap like that that come in my basement

LOL....U hate spiders but you had one for a pet? I never understood why people had those, or scorpions for pets...

that looked pretty scary...lol...but Im sure I've seen bigger...

and scorpions are the shit dude...you piss them off they sting and possibly kill you...all the more reason to NOT have one...lol

Anything larger than a nickle tends to throw me into "blind psycho massacristic mass spider killing" mode.

Edited by Gamepin126

Anything larger than a nickle tends to throw me into "blind psycho massacristic mass spider killing" mode.

rofl

rofl

My friend has a 3 pet scorpions one of them wouldn't let go of his hand and he almost shit himself.

put that thing beside a ruler so we can really see how big it is

Yea that'ld be *****in. Oh and does anyone know a guild for SC that I could join.

yea, clan gc :P

Looks like the spider my cousin showed me on the internet.

I forgot the site, but the thing was long and skinny, and one bite makes the part that it bit you, swell up, and eventualy you loose that part. IE Fingers, or whole hands.

He showed me a pic of a guys hand, and his thumb was splitting down the middle.

Pretty disgusting, yet cool :P

LOL spiders aren't scary at all...