Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hard Drive

well, when my piece-o'-shit brother leaves my dad is gonna build me a new comp, its gonna have like the best processor and all that crap like video/sound cards. all that stuff that makes people go oooh and aaah when they see it. anyway i still need a hard drive, and i mean like HUGE big ass fattest hard drive, possible do any of you know of a gigantic hard drive that is within the range of $200 that has like 400gb on it? cause im gonna have massive amounts of stuff on it like 5,000 different maps, 200 hacks and a load of other stuff that ill probally never use. any help in my quest for the fattest hard drive would be rewarded in ghoztpoints or whatever you want. :)

lol fastest hard drive...the hard drive just stores the info..Ram is what makes it work...so you should be worrying about getting like 3-4 sticks of 1gig..get an nvidia graphics card,then get surround sound and a flat panel monitor..

The fastest hdd's you'll probably get are the 15k(or 10k I forgot) rpm Maxotr Cheetah's. At bestbuy, you can get $89 300gb drives. Just stock up.

Yeah, 15k. They are damned expensive and won't work without a $400 adapter unless you have a $300 server motherboard to begin with. Don't you love ripoffs?

I suggest getting this WD raptor drive, its 150 GIG and 10k RPM. Its a good balance between speed/performance. Its faster than any otheer consumer HDD.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16822136011

If your looking for straight up storage, this is the largest consumer hard drive ever:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16822148134

I have an 80 GIG SATA 1.5 gig/s, and I plan on buying a 250 gig or something one of these days, damned warez filling up my HDD :)

Edited by NickF

850's don't exists for consumers yet.

850's don't exists for consumers yet.

Total. I said nothing about it being 1 hdd.

250gb SATA SeaGate

400gb SATA SeaGate

200gb IDE Maxtor

O.O...

Thats a shitload of crap you must have gamepin... >.<

He is the warez man, why do you think he had that old gmail account filled with it? He's porbably filled at least half of all of that space.

Edited by NickF