Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

this is the best website for hacks

been to alot of website this is by far the best maybe not the easiest but the best

Welcome to the site! There are a lot of cool features. I hope that you enjoy them all!

I hope he comes back...

Yes. We do own.

this site offers many kind of features

-hacks

-tutorials

-battle system

-spam/flame boards

-radio

and much more! bwhacks suck, this site is total ownage eeeeehaw

Feh... and like most leechers, he doesnt give a shit, stops at 5, and leeches.

chh i say give the dl manager some power like to fucking be able to get these leachers to stop sucking all our downloads. and if u can ghozt 5 post is like way too small make it ten like b4

20 posts would be better LOL spam in every topic

seriously but spamming can get u banned i think unless its like in spam section or flaming w/e idk i think it just gets u banned

there is no automatic-banning-system, if someone make a topic and post 4 times he/she wont be banned and will be able to download

Ok i have to agree that this site destroys all sites.

Even the people on the site are better and HELPFULL for a change.

GOOD JOB

Thats why they should put a gp price on downloads. then only active users can access the downloads.

5 post spammer.

hes just here for the downloads. you can tell.

but atleast he's right.. Ghoztcraft does pwn everything else.

Edited by Flamez

i hate ****s who 5 post spam the limit should be raised to keep a way hack hungary noob ****s.

OK this topic should be closed someone close it

It may be spam but at least its positive feedback.

Main said the exact same thing......... lol, 2 leechers in a row. This topic needs to be closed b4 more leechers can respond. If a leecher respons to this he will say something like "Thats right" or "Thats true" or "Right on" or agree with me in any other way.

heh i cant wait for the next sc patch... then you will see leechers and hack beggers...

there wont probably wont be another patch. Blizzard has pretty much abandoned SC so dont count on it

Main said the exact same thing......... lol, 2 leechers in a row. This topic needs to be closed b4 more leechers can respond. If a leecher respons to this he will say something like "Thats right" or "Thats true" or "Right on" or agree with me in any other way.

That's right. :thumbsup:

Make "download tickets" buyable for XXX GP so people cant just spam their way to leaching.

X number of downloads per ticket.

Leechers make this site possible, true members keep this site alive. I will leave this thread open becuase its one of the most positive threads here! You guys know that you might not get insulted if you just make a signature and avatar, tis much more convincing. rofl

what is that star doing in ur profile? jerkin itself off?

Its the mood mod you idiot.

Edit: And how the hell could it be jacking off with no hands. o.0

Edited by XGhozt