Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

NEW CONTEST FOR VIP.

THis is going to be like the old thread but with a valid point. You must post in complete sentences and it must be on the current topic. The topic will be based on my choices and I decide when to change the subject. I'll be fair and if the topic is dying I'll change the subject matter. You must attempt to read what others have wrote, this way you stay on topic. Sentences must be at least 8 words. Since I am a mod I will be moderating this thread and will make sure that the thread doesn't get deleted like the last one.

Also, When you post you must include A smiley face. You can not use the same smiley face as the last person directly after them. Basiclly no 2 like smiles are allowed to be posted in a row but can be used more then once.

Person reaching the 1000 post will win VIP. If you have VIP already you can choose who gets VIP at my discretion. My posts do count. If i happen to take the 1000th post the post directly after mine will be the winner.

If you consistantly spam and go off topic your posts will be deleted and you will no longer be elligable to win. Kinda like a 3 strikes and your out type deal. I'll simply delete your post and let you know. ALso No double posting. Matter of fact to make it more difficult and to draw this contest out you can only post after 2 different people have posted after you.

Also if you want to after posting meeting all of the above criteria you can name a number from 1-1,000,000. If you guess it the contest automaticlly will end. DO NOT ASK ME IF YOU GUESSED THE CORRECT NUMBER IF YOU DID I WILL PM YOU AS SOON AS I NOTICE IT.

I reserve the right to change edit this thread at any time as long as i clarify the changes. Also rules don't apply to me in this thread for the reason that i won't be trying to Win the vip and i may have to post sonner then stated above.

Ok on to the Subject.

First subject will be. Fireworks. Anything having to do with them.

I saw the fireworks in downtown Chicago. The were awsome as usual. They had these new 3-D type fireworks that were very cool. It is hard to explain how they worked, you had to be there to really appreciate it.

O.O

I went to the city lake to shoot my fireworks <_< . Me, my friend, my brother, and my cousin had a firecracker battle. I don't think anybody actually got hit, but I had the best ammo. They were throwing single firecrackers, I was throwing packs. XD

My friend felt like cutting up fireworks and putting all the stuff inside into one big pile and light it. At least he was smart enought to throw the match insted of lighting it right in front of him. Well it exploded and like 5 minutes later the fire department came becasue some1 reported that there was an explosion. Overall, not the best 4th of July. <_<

Plutomic You forgot the Smiley. Your post got deleted. Xthar your second post got deleted. No smiley

Last year I had a box of Cherry Crackers I think. I used jsut a few and still had about 30 or 40 in the box. They crackle and and stuff. I stuck a firecracker in the box and lit it. The whole thing went up in flames and I thought the tree above us was gonna catch fire. XD.gif

Wel lit 12-18 fireworks in a row and it was insaine, it was sooooo loud! w00t Just try to image 12 of those 8in high by 4 inchaes wide firecraskers goiong off at the same time.. <_<

I had to fire fireworks 2 days before the 4th cause they are illegal in my city. :)

:)

I still have some fireworks that i plan on taking over to my friends house. We're gonna string together mortors and set like 4 off at a time. Each, of corse in there own tube. O.O

Take a video, i wanna see that one. :)

:n00b: <--- LOL!!! JKJK.

Oh my hax, I gota repost I forgot what i said so i just tell a nother one of my big firwork storys. Last year Me and a friend bought 50 airbombs and 90 feet of Fuse. We tied all the fuses to geather b000000m the cops came and we had to leave the rest of my fuse behind. but it was pritty cool it was really loud to :)

This one dude got hit by a motor lol :)

Well my 4th of july was great :) . I was being all stealthy like :) thinking I am soooo cool 8) and stuck a firecracker on my friends dick while he was sleeping then it blew up :) . His dick is ok but I dont thing he will be able to have children :-/ . This story was 100% bullshit :thumbsup: ! Like my smilies? :pirate:

I was setting off fireworks at my GF's house. It was quite fun. HEr neighbor was setting off M80's and damn did my ears hurt. :fuck:

At Xthar: What exactly are air Bombs and where can i get them. I may know them as something else, I don't know.

At kkk: Lol oh shit I can't imagine getting hit by a mortor. You have any pictures? :sick:

I hope disliking fireworks also falls into the category of fireworks. I watched my uncle get burned by one of those sparkle wheels. I've been afraid of them ever since :swoon:

Ow... fireworks will hurt if you get hit.. >.<

ZOMG... YOU DIDNT USE A SMILEY!

:n00b:

At Xthar: What exactly are air Bombs and where can i get them. I may know them as something else, I don't know.

At kkk: Lol oh shit I can't imagine getting hit by a mortor. You have any pictures? :sick:

Nope, I was driving by after it already happened. The cops were everywhere >.<

:skull: Man that seriously had to suck big time i bet he will never go near fireworks again after that.

I know i wouldnt... O.O

That would be quite scary...

When I was a kid me and my friends would make every firework a bomb. Those ground flowers that change color and spin, and those roman candles can be bombs. you just have to poke out the bottom with a nail or something like that, tap out all the brown powder making sure to keep the white. Then wrap it in eletrical tape and BOOM! You know what makes the loudest bomb noise is a two liter bottle and dry ice! Those can sound like a real bomb going off.

:banana:

Jordan you are becoming a terrorists becareful >.<

LOL im not a terrorist. That is a old trick that we used to use when we were kids. It was a lot easier to get dry ice back then. Now in most places you have to be over a certain age to purchase it, and on top of that it is harder to get. Especially in some states.

:o

Im suprised you didn't get caught by the cops :o

No it was really no big deal, you put it in the bottle and it takes a little bit for it to activate and blow up... It was always an awsome noise.

:pirate: