Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Protoss mineral hack!!!!!!!!

It's in annihilationx2. You just have to know how to work it. It kills your first 5 drones but gives you like 2500 minerals and 65,000 gas!!!!!!! Which is plenty of money to get back going with more workers fast! Here's a screenshot, tell me how to post replays and I will. I have 2 of them so far! Sometimes it gives you a different number of minerals which could suck since you killed off your drones, but if it doesn't work right, you know in the first minute so you can quit with a draw.

Screenshotofglitch.jpg

I'll add the ability to post a replay as an actachment 1 sec

edit: should be all set

Edited by XGhozt

I'll add the ability to post a replay as an actachment 1 sec

edit: should be all set

Thanks XGHOST, here's the replays.

I aready know how to do that im willing to leak the power to do that which Most of the bwhacks memebers knows it. AgentGod showed it even i showed it in Bwhacks. Thought so this replay crashes you when you look at the probe,so theres no point of showing it. And you did way slower than i did it and you got lesser money than I. That means theres lost of way to do this hack. And this hack also works for Zergs but not terran.

Edited by TeH-NewB

I aready know how to do that im willing to leak the power to do that which Most of the bwhacks memebers knows it. AgentGod showed it even i showed it in Bwhacks. Thought so this replay crashes you when you look at the probe,so theres no point of showing it. And you did way slower than i did it and you got lesser money than I. That means theres lost of way to do this hack. And this hack also works for Zergs but not terran.

What's your BWHacks screenname? Also, the most money I ever got from using this was 230,000 gas and about 6000-7000 minerals using 5 probes. If you got more minerals, post a screenshot of it. I would like to try your method if it's better. ZOMGOSH!!!!!!! Don't leak teh 1337 power!!!! ZOMGosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh mighty holder of 1337 protoss power!!!!!! GIGGITYROFLMAO!

Edit:Also, the terran hack is also included but a different hotkey. Multicommand a bunch of buildings that can build attachments(such as 12 starports, or a few com centers), hold down the hotkey and weeeeeeeeeeeeee money!!!!!!

Edited by Crafty

Good shit.. i seen it for zerg and terran but never protoss! haha

What's your BWHacks screenname? Also, the most money I ever got from using this was 230,000 gas and about 6000-7000 minerals using 5 probes. If you got more minerals, post a screenshot of it. I would like to try your method if it's better. ZOMGOSH!!!!!!! Don't leak teh 1337 power!!!! ZOMGosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh mighty holder of 1337 protoss power!!!!!! GIGGITYROFLMAO!

Edit:Also, the terran hack is also included but a different hotkey. Multicommand a bunch of buildings that can build attachments(such as 12 starports, or a few com centers), hold down the hotkey and weeeeeeeeeeeeee money!!!!!!

My screen name for Bwhacks is DarkChaos. Every time i use it Teh money and gas not always the same the most i got was 10k with shit load of gas. Then the rest its the same as yours mostly.[6000-7000]. And oh that Screen shot is that ZonZ?

My screen name for Bwhacks is DarkChaos. Every time i use it Teh money and gas not always the same the most i got was 10k with shit load of gas. Then the rest its the same as yours mostly.[6000-7000]. And oh that Screen shot is that ZonZ?

Yes, I am ZonZ. Funny we been posting back and forth to each other on 2 boards about this thing, haha.

how does it work? do you press f8 with your probes selected?

yea,the only reason i play SC anymore is because i like to hack.It funny to watch people piss themselves with frustration.

Whats up You all just wondering on how you kill the probes to get the hack to work if you all could say how it works it would be cool of you.

i like pie

I couldnt get that crap to work man i tried all sorts of stuff i got the zero crack to work im glad i didnt spend 20 dollars like for real man it didnt live up to the hype man or at least i didnt think so.

Looks like hes offline..

Your not even on Battle.net

i like pie aswell...

Here's what you do. It doesn't work every time. Get 5 probes, and 40 minerals. If you accidently mine more than 40, forget it. Watch the workers carefully so they don't over-mine. You need 40 minerals and none of the 5 probes should be holding minerals either or else u crash. now once you have 40 minerals, and 5 empty-handed probes, press "~" to multicommand "on", look away from area on the map, press f9, then press alt+f11. When you look back, you should have zerod drones and about 2000-5000 minerals and about 65000 gas!!. Quickly use the probes to make up for lost probes by making an extra nexus and get started on the gates!!!

it works just takes a while to get it running correctly

my starcraft CRASHS when i try mineral hack......

i dont understand exactly how it works...

first ask: 1) well, when i try protoss mineral hack, can i stay with MAPHACK (INSERT) enabled?

well. i have 5 "empty-handed probes" and 40 minerals, OK.

i press ~ and sets MULTICOMMAND ON. - OK

now, i dont understand exactly how i do!

u say "look away from area on the map, press f9, then press alt+f11"

OK, after i press ~ and sets MULTICOMMAND ON.... the next action is "look away from area"

second ask: 2) but what i must have select? in this time, i must have the BASE SELECTED? 1 PROBE SELECTED? 5 PROBES SELECTED? NOTHING SELECTED?

so, i move the screen outside the vision of my base, i press F9, after i press ALT+F11 and game crashs......

well, maybe game crashs because i make something WRONG BEFORE(like stay selected something wrong)

third ask: 3) how exactly proceed? press and HOLD F9, and them ALT+F11 at same time? (like F9+ALT+F11) ?

or press F9, then after ALT+F11.

when i tryed with BASE SELECTED, i move screen away from my base area (BASE SELECTED), so, i press F9, then ALT+F11, then MY BASE EXPLODE and i "lost game - DEFEATED"... it KILL BASE!!

thx

To answer your questions.... You need to use your white box to show some other area then your base on the screen. If you can see your probes on the screen, you will crash. Try looking at your partner or enemy's base while you do it. Before you press f9, have a probe selected. 1 probe. Since you have multicommand on it will do it to all 5 but only select one. This is important. DO NOT SELECT THE NEXUS!!!! after selecting one probe, press f9, then after that hold down alt and press f11. If you still can't do it with that much instruction, then you should probably go jump off a tall building. I have a WAY better protoss mineral hack now anyway that doesn't make you kill any probes and doesn't show any rocks so this is really old news here.

To answer your questions.... You need to use your white box to show some other area then your base on the screen. If you can see your probes on the screen, you will crash. Try looking at your partner or enemy's base while you do it. Before you press f9, have a probe selected. 1 probe. Since you have multicommand on it will do it to all 5 but only select one. This is important. DO NOT SELECT THE NEXUS!!!! after selecting one probe, press f9, then after that hold down alt and press f11. If you still can't do it with that much instruction, then you should probably go jump off a tall building. I have a WAY better protoss mineral hack now anyway that doesn't make you kill any probes and doesn't show any rocks so this is really old news here.

thx for answer, but i only dont understand when u say "white box to show some other area then your base on the screen"....

dont understand it... "white box" ?