Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

mineral hack

you cannot they do not exist

WTF????? WHO DARE DO THAT TO MY NAME???????????????????????????????????????????

o, you cant dl it w/o rocks.... but you can make it... all you have to do is debug

as soon as the rocks are created, look at there address... then, block the address?????? i think im on the right track

i listen about the hack...

to hack work, it need a function to create the rock (creeps)... so its possible the mineral hack.

I listen that: without the rock(creep) its impossible the mineralhack.

But, after create the rock and get money, ISNT POSSIBLE A FUNCTION TO DELETE THE ROCK??

well, its good remember we have suicide hack (F8)... its the razon i believe its possible build a mineral hack "without" the rocks...

Yeah i thought htey would of had a non rocks version out by now. I am sure they do it's simply not public. it's not very difficult to place location of the rocks off the screen or so far off the screen who knows how they got there and are partially off the screen. Unfortnately i dont' know much about debugging or else i'd do it now. Too much to learn for simply hacking a game to such a unfair advantage.

I think you are just mad that you don't have it. You want it, you know you do. Play a game with me and I'll show you the 1337ness!!!!!!!

Giggety-Goo on regular SC @ USeast. (for now. It changes a lot)

maybe u cant get mineral hack whitout rocks but u can try the refund hack still cool

either way it is kinda obvious a few mins in the game if a person is mineral hacking with or without the rocks, so why worry about it?

annihilation hack... how to work the mineral hacks?

search the threads it is explained at least once.

Bwh has nothing on this site man, and I don't have any problem telling them that!

its possible if u run De-bugger

or just wait for somone 2 do it for u

layor nworc WAT IS THIS <----- u might need a mirror

sorry dude, I don't think that will work, and neither will you spamming up the threads...please keep your spam to the spam board.