Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft 2?

Somebody who know something about starcraft 2 ?

Are Blizzard making it?

we're more likely to get world of starcraft, but i'd still play it even if it was a half decent game.

I hope they make it... Starcraft just owns... Even though they'll probably make WC4 first...

I read a big article that as of now the starcraft game that was comming to consoles is scrapped as of now. I am sure someone else will pick it up and finish it. Im just not sure about it. What I saw of it....It wasn't too cool.

sc2 on the Wii :(

i read some articles on it....im not really for it..but ill have to wait and see

I love SC. Even the graphics... I liked it simple and fun. I would play SC2 for sure. You could add new races and story lines! It would be good fun!

I hope they let the Warcraft thing go for a bit. I am also awaiting Diablo III. If that ever comes out.

Have a good one!

-Jordan

Yeah, Starcraft Ghost was the one coming to consoles. It exists... but they haven't released it yet...

As for SC2, I had a sneak preview of the damn thing and idk where the hell it went... Thnx for reminding me of it, now I can go search real hard for it...

Yeah, Starcraft Ghost was the one coming to consoles. It exists... but they haven't released it yet...

As for SC2, I had a sneak preview of the damn thing and idk where the hell it went... Thnx for reminding me of it, now I can go search real hard for it...

i know that theres like a cool command and conquer mod...thats sc its cool

If SC2 comes out for the Wii im sure it will suck. Games like that on consoles never really work out that well.

Starcraft Ghozt was officially scrapped as of now. I read a big article about it. But like I said Im sure someone else will finish it and release it.

If SC2 comes out for the Wii im sure it will suck. Games like that on consoles never really work out that well.

Starcraft Ghozt was officially scrapped as of now. I read a big article about it. But like I said Im sure someone else will finish it and release it.

i agree it would suck on wii

but articles say that RTS is prett good on on the wii..

man i swear i had screenshots for sc2 it looked cool because you could make different views for it like wc3, and much better graphics

i'll go look for it

probably the sc mod on wc3

it doesnt really exist. its an unfinished project likely to never be released (imo). but its not finished.

i wonder when scghost is gona come out

You guys are idiots....ITS CANCELLED

you guys trying to piss me off more? grrr...

*tear tear*

Well I guess RTS could be good on the Wii. I just haven't really liked them on Consoles in the past.

Well I guess RTS could be good on the Wii. I just haven't really liked them on Consoles in the past.

supposidly LotR is good...on 360

Guyz here is my info, i think it is 90% right

Starcraft2- NEVER COMING

Diablo iii- NEVER COMING

starcraft ghost- WAS coming BUT got CANCELED

Ok i read that starcraft ghozts was delayed in the making and then they decided to wait untill the version of the playstation (ps3) comes out. but now apparently i hear its been scraped, i dont know for sure

As for SC2 there i dont think there is any current plan for the game although blizzard has ideas and hopes to return to the game to make a sequel. IF it does ever come out it wont be for a while.

AND IF IT DID ID PLAY IT FOR SURE EVEN IF IT SUCKED.

The information provided by Adam591 is accurate. Just want to confirm it.

Man i hope a sc2 comes out... sc was my ****ing mavis beacon, i started playing it when i was like 10 and i'll be 16 ina few weeks.

Thats cool. I have been playing Starcraft off, and on for 10 years now. It is a good game, but I bet the sequel would ultimately be dissapointing.

its only been out for 8 years :P

and i think a sc2 would own..but yeah...wont match the hype

ive had starcraft ghost on reserve for like 108765 years.. i wish they'd release it already

for the last time..its not getting released