Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Upcoming 360 Games!

Halo 3

926632_20060509_screen006.jpg

926632_20060509_screen004.jpg

Mass Effect

930279_20060511_screen003.jpg

930279_20060511_screen002.jpg

Dead Rising

928326_20060629_screen003.jpg

928326_20060710_screen021.jpg

Huxley

928202_20060510_screen001.jpg

928202_20060419_screen006.jpg

Gears of War

928234_20060510_screen006.jpg

928234_20060510_screen001.jpg

Lost Planet

931114_20060616_screen002.jpg

931114_20060616_screen006.jpg

Alan Wake

928005_20050520_screen001.jpg

928006_20060510_screen004.jpg

Those are some cool Still screenshots. I am just bummed that 80% of them look like FPS!!!

xbox is the king of fps. if u dont like that genre, then its not for you. i have no problem with it. also, i think only 1 or 2 is a fps.

Microsoft is really lame with their choices. They barely have any good RPG's, and almost no just... "fun" games, like mario party or super smash bros.

2 of those are RPGs and idk how u can say none of those are fun games (considering you've never played them).

edit: if ur gunna bash the 360, take it to console wars.

Edited by Poply

Noooo, you missed the quotations...

Like... no real genre. Just... bash, minigames, and other stuff. >.<

Mario party... and Super smash bros... Stuff that makes nintendo Boom!

The 360 has like... a billion FPS's..., why dont they just get something new? Like... adventure or something. ^_^

HOLY SHIT!! 1337 posts!!

Edited by ShadowScourge

cause microsoft isnt nintendo. also, fusion frenzy was a "mario party" game and it flopped big time.

edit: only 2 of those games are fps.

Edited by Poply

FPS are hands down the biggest source of income for the 360, and it's developers. Want to change the world? Go buy a couple billion copies of fable.

well, they're making fable 2.

Lol... Fable is fun. ^_^

Feh, i guess i cant change it. T_T

Maybe its because they use Live alot, and FPS is the best for online multiplayer.

Not to mention it's pretty much a constant(for about 3-5 years) source of income for that title(unless it blew massively).

Actually Fable 2 is a title that I am excited to play. The first one was pretty good, just too short.

Hey don't get me wrong, I understand that the FPS genre is what Xbox focuses on, I am just kind of burnt out on the whole Genre. I also understand that it is a big money maker for them. I would just like it if they branched out a little bit.

they are trying. they're trying to get more japenese devs this gen. fable was a really good game imo, just little replay value once u beat the small game.

I really hope that they make it more like the KOTOR series. Those games were basically the same sort of concept, just way more indepth.

if u liked kotor (which i loved!) then mass effect is the game for you. its almost exactly the same (controls and game elements). u choose paths and have a party of 3 ppl and talk to ppl n stuff.

Yeah, I have been checking that game out. I am pretty interested to play it.

Microsoft is really lame with their choices. They barely have any good RPG's, and almost no just... "fun" games, like mario party or super smash bros.

well they dont try to win the rpg fans...

but they definately own the FPS choice

Chromehounds comes out today

Edited by ch.AzN

perfect dark is better ^_^!!!!1

quality game...

i like bf2 and pgr3 if any one wants to play me on xbox life my gametag is EckzThar add me to your fl

alan wake looks kindda cool...but weird

I just hated perfect dark. The N64 game was so great....the 360 version you could tell was rushed. I mean i felt more like I was playing the next gen smash TV...the announcer was so cheesy!

I just hated perfect dark. The N64 game was so great....the 360 version you could tell was rushed. I mean i felt more like I was playing the next gen smash TV...the announcer was so cheesy!

it wasnt that rushed...cuz it was delayed from xbox --> 360

it wasnt bad...peeps just expected too much cuz it was a 360 release game

I know a lot of people who liked it. I just thought that it was a big letdown. I kind of figured that when I heard it was comming out in the first place.

It was rushed. Initially delayed but they pushed it out at launch with the bugs still in it...

I know a lot of people who liked it. I just thought that it was a big letdown. I kind of figured that when I heard it was comming out in the first place.

It was rushed. Initially delayed but they pushed it out at launch with the bugs still in it...

w.e it was still quality stuff