Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Who hates Emo

Do you like emos.  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like emos?

• NO!!!
    • Yes
    • I am emo (<-- if you choose this i hate you)

Omfg i hate emos so much i just want them all to die die die...!!!!!! ne ways make your vote and post what you think of them gay little emos with their slit wrists shitty greenday music and their greasy black parked hair.

I don't understand why people slit their wrists...but I guess they are pretty depressed about their lives. I suppose they do it for attention too...

those are more depressed people, Emotionals talk about death and slitting their wrists etc. but they don't actually do it.

Well that is what I kinda was getting at, that they do it for attention.

just a question, how can they do it for attention when they don't do it at all? Talking about doing something and doing it are two very different things.

emos suck

I understand the culture of emo just fine... They cut there wrists and write suicide notes for attention... In other words there just gay.

just a question, how can they do it for attention when they don't do it at all? Talking about doing something and doing it are two very different things.

does it really matter if they do it or just talk about it? either way they get hated for it and (most) ppl dont understand why they do it/talk about it.

Poply:

Yes, I believe it does. It would be the same situation as someone telling you what they'd do with all the money they'd have if they won the lottery. If people hate emos for talking about about death why does it bother them so much that they might choose to kill themselves? Isn't that just speeding up the process of getting rid of them? I think you're jealous of the fact that we embrace the end and welcome it as opposed to fearing it and trying, in full futility, to push it away.

Uentil:

You don't understand the culture at all.

#1: They do not cut their wrists. Anyone that cuts their wrist is not emo, they're seriously depressed and disturbed.

#2: They do not write suicide notes, they write poems/songs/stories about death and the sordid state of affairs that the world is in.

Ch.AzN:

Can you just once elaborate on your statement? Maybe add something productive or give a reason why your opinion is "emos suck"? Allow me to start you off:

Emos suck because ______________________________________ <===== reason goes here.

Emos suck because They are little homos that look for attation <===== reason went here.

O really?

The reason you provided, sounds strangly a lot like you o.0

So basically you're saying that that is the only reason you hate them?

And that pretty much defines yourself, so you hate yourself too? :P

dude wtf i didnt know emo was a fucking culture i thought it was a fucking gimmick just to get some attention by slitting their wrists and fucking getting pleasure out of it

Chobo:

you learn something new everyday. Emo is a subculture. It has it's own social norms, cliques, music, hangout zones, ideals, promotions and wikipedia page. Much like gangsters and punks and preppys.

Xthar:

Then, like bounder said, you too are emo because you rage on about nothing in particular and get people iritated for attention. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you your next emo.... Xthar.

yeah...

and he made himself one =\

I always knew he was crazy.

yeah i am really raged right now that you called me emo. so ima take the advice hell gave me before.

I strongly dissagrey with you hell AND bounder for thinking i am emo. I am the most Anti-Emo person you will ever meet in your life

Good job :P

You're first step to rehabilitation.

if you don't mind my being a bit patronizing xthar, that was excellent, you spoke clearly and concisely, you conveyed the message you wanted to get across and you did it in a respectful and polite manner. Well done, keep it up.

The truth of the matter is Xthar, it's common for people to hate what they don't know, your hatred of the emo culture is based on your lack of understanding, or more precisely misinformation. As I mentioned previously, Emo's do not cut their wrists, they merely write about it or talk about it. For attention? Sure, why not? Shock rock has done the same thing for years. Sing about something people will get offended by and you get publicity sooner (and everyone knows any publicity is good publicity). it may not appeal to you, the emo culture, but it certainly doesn't deserver to be hated over simple misinformation. that would be like me hating gangsters because they all just swear and hit women and kill each other and cause general havoc where it isn't needed (this is an example, and it is a common misconception of the gangster image).

I think you're jealous of the fact that we embrace the end and welcome it as opposed to fearing it and trying, in full futility, to push it away.

maybe its because life to some religeons is a gift and supposed to be cherished, not destroyed and spat on.

touche poply, but one must also remember that life invaribly comes to an end. There is no escaping death.

never the less, i imagine its a offensive to some's beleifs. anyways, im done talking about this. i dont really have a problem with emos, i wouldnt harass some1 for doing that, but i dont approve of it either.

yay we aggrey

not entirely, you've still got some sort of chip on your shoulder about the emo culture, I know i'm not going to erase it but I do hope you attempt to make yourself a little more aware of what an emo REALLY is, or at least emo v suicidal, they're NOT the same.

now why in the world would you hate emos for? it's not like they are out to get you...