Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Zero Hack??

Fortunately for me, I managed to start hacking several years ago. So I know who the old names are. :P

I laugh and spit on zero.

Did it really become Zephyr?

Because I have Zyphyr and it's really not that great.

80% of the time it drops YOU, and only you. BS hack indeed.

lol, you serious? You actually went and bought the damn thing?

I laugh and spit on zero.

Did it really become Zephyr?

Because I have Zyphyr and it's really not that great.

80% of the time it drops YOU, and only you. BS hack indeed.

why make up crap for,u dont have zephyr,i know this because i do and as far as i know only 2ppl have it.If zynastor didnt give it to you personally(very slight chance he might have tho i doubt it as he told me only the other day iam only one he gave it to)u wouldnt be dishin it.The drop hack works fine and it has drop protection along with the many other great features.

I have used many of the hacks out ther over the years,all freebies,and if u actually used zephyr(formally zero) u will see why its a paid for hack.Nothin i have used before this comes close(tho i neva used panic private so i cant compare it to that).Zephyr has all the features u want and need with many mo jst 4 fun.When i brought the hack only cost me 30$ aussie tho iam sure its cheaper since zynastor took over the project and i can assure you all its well wrth it.

For those of you who are interested in it i will post again and let you know where u can get it from or jst check it out as soon as the server comes back online which shouldnt be 2much longer as it has been temp dicontinued due to permapthrost movein house.

From what i can gather it cost u $$$ here or waste half your life away postin crap to get them ghoztpoints jst to get the good hacks here neways and untill someone can prove me wrong they will be inferior 2 zepyhr

uumm... Zephyr isn't that hard to get...

Edited by ViperGTSR3g

uumm... Zephyr isn't that hard to get...

From what I have read zephyr's server is down making it unusable, but there is some leaked cracked version which is suppose to be the original beta version of zephyr (v1.0.0) or something. Im guessing you don't even have the cracked version of zephyr ViperGTR3g, so really if you cant use zephyr you dont have zephyr. As for FIGJAM it seems like he actually knows zynastor and has been given the latest version of zephyr personally, now that must be hard to get? Last version of zephyr I remember using was v1.0.2

Lmao he said only 2 ppl have it rofl, lmao, LOL, so many things to say not enough space....screw it.

Shit man. Lol id laugh if someone bought it then posted it so everyone could get it. THat would be hillarious.

Shit man. Lol id laugh if someone bought it then posted it so everyone could get it. THat would be hillarious.

You people can't read haha... He is talking about only 2 people have the latest version of zephyr not v1.0.0 that all you other people think you have and can use it. I mean shit, that thing is so old now it aint even funny.

Edited by Murder

Leecher report!!!! He posted five times and he stopped get him!

YES GET HIM U GRAB HIM! ILL GET TWO BRICKS AND SMASH HIS BALLS

You people can't read haha... He is talking about only 2 people have the latest version of zephyr not v1.0.0 that all you other people think you have and can use it. I mean shit, that thing is so old now it aint even funny.

Atleast someone can read properly.You are right to bro version 1.0.0 is very old now and as for you ppl sayin you got a cracked version of it i say u full of shit(zephyr isnt zero which was cracked),unless someone gave you a version w/o the server software which i highly dought as zynastor would of only given it 2 ppl he trusted(if any)and i dont think your smart enough to crack the server,PLZ prove me wrong it would be interestin.

I play sc quite alot and i only seen 1other player usein zephyr so if its been cracked how come no one has it???????As far as i know only 80-90 ppl (who all paid)have version 1.0.0 which cant be used by them anymo till the server comesback online so again i say:PROVE ME WRONG THAT ZEPHYR HAS BEEN CRACKED!!!!!

Version 2.0.0 has been made(thats what i got)and maybe another(i know its close if he hasnt already made it).It has many new features which pwn the old version namely selection hack which pwns multi neday and hang hack jst 2 name a couple.It cant be 2 far off bein released hes jst waitin till permapthrost finishes movein house and gets the server and his website bak online

Edited by -FIGJAM-

Someone ban this fag hes just here to cause trouble and a leecher, lmao he stopped at post number 4.

Like wtf zer0 hack was at zerogamers but it probaly was a shit version cause that 1 sucked panic privates the best :)

yea zero is good but panic is the best one out at the moment! well untill they bring out a hack that canlet you stack zerg buildings :D that would be good dont ya think!

Someone ban this fag hes just here to cause trouble and a leecher, lmao he stopped at post number 4.

Plz explain tool!!!!! htf am i a leecher?????I wont be joinin the vip section and as for your dl section i havent even had a look at it,why would i bother when i think the hack i got is better then anythin u have neways(maybe panic private is better i got no idea as i said earlier and i think it would be in vip neways)as for the rest the hacks u got in ther iam sure i could get em at either bwhacks or zerogamers w/o havein 2post 5times so why would i waste my time.As for the trouble part ,meh,i dont think u know what causein trouble is

Leecher report!!!! He posted five times and he stopped get him!

I think its u causein the trouble anyone who post somethin u disagree with u cry ban like a tool tis so sad,grow up wanker

quote name='striker' date='Jul 27 2006, 01:11 AM' post='38323']

Lmao he said only 2 ppl have it rofl, lmao, LOL, so many things to say not enough space....screw it.

Plz explain as i said earlier prove me wrong and still your yet 2do so,your jst spammin crap again.Makes me think your full of shit,actually i already 99% sure uare.Untill u got somethin wrth while postin instead the spam crap u keep comein up with that has no direction and no point stop wastein my time and the rest the ppl here.

And actually I now do have this cracked version. Permaphrost made it, and Zynastor doesn't care who is leaking it because he is working on Zephyr v2.0... If you want it, it will now be in the Private Files Section of the Starcraft Hacks Downloads...

And actually I now do have this cracked version. Permaphrost made it, and Zynastor doesn't care who is leaking it because he is working on Zephyr v2.0... If you want it, it will now be in the Private Files Section of the Starcraft Hacks Downloads...

Bro you are right about zephyr bein cracked as i found out this last night.Permy leaked version 1.0.0 w/o the server to a guy named tassie from zerogamers who then posted the link somewhere(i forget the site).

As for permapthrost bein the maker of zephyr thats crap,zynastor made the hack and permpapthrost made the server(the server got nothin 2do with the hack itself it jst allows them 2control who is usein it) .As for zephyr v2.0.0 if u bothered 2read my former posts u would see that its already been made as i already have it(and have done for well over a month)along with 2other people.There were a few bugs with it which zynastor is wrkin on fixin as we speak and he has decided 2add a few extra hacks in ther aswell.In a week or two ther will be a new release.

As for u puttin a old version in the private section go for it bro as zephyr version 2.0.0 will soon be released 2 the public neways(soon shanther is bak online and the bugs are fixed which sould be in the nxt week or 2max).Soon ther is a new patch zynastor is thinkin of makein the hack go private again as he is jst givein ppl a taste of whats 2come and makein sure he gets the credit for his own wrk

Edited by -FIGJAM-

whoa. Thats intense. This thread has really turned into something.

What is so good about this new hack anyway. I believe u when u say its really good but what makes it so good.

whoa. Thats intense. This thread has really turned into something.

What is so good about this new hack anyway. I believe u when u say its really good but what makes it so good.

Zephyr.dll v2.0.0 created by Zynastor

Updates available at http://www.zerogamers.com

For Starcraft/Brood War 1.13f

1. General Information

Quick Reference of Hotkeys

F5 Toggle lag defender.

Ctrl + F5 Sets the lag popup box timer to zero.

F6 Toggle game hang state.

F9 Use command center exploit.

Ctrl + F9 Use protoss nexus exploit.

F11 Use the drone float exploit (continues as long as button is held).

Ctrl + F11 Kill selected unit(s).

~ Select all units of the same type that are current selected.

F12 Toggle the four-state stats hack.

Ctrl + F12 Toggle elapsed timer state.

Ctrl + Z Uses the zerg resource hack on all larva.

Numpad * Bring up larva hack menu for unit selection.

Numpad + Toggle forward through the larva hack menu.

Numpad - Toggle backward through the larva hack menu.

Numpad 0 Use Terran addon exploit to gain minerals and gas rapidly.

Page Up Increase download status display, use in lobby.

Page Down Decrease download status display, use in lobby.

Insert Toggle three-state maphack.

Delete Unvision yourself for stacking.

Pause Pauses and resumes the game.

Tab Enable host hack, only in lobby.

Quick Reference of Commands

/spam [text] Spam text you input over the entire screen.

/kill Kill selected unit(s).

/list Show a list of players in the game, with player color, race, and ID.

/drop [num] Drop a particular player.

/imp [num] [t] Impersonate a user, for example (/imp 1 lol)

/imp [name] [t] Impersonate a user, for example (/imp Zynastor lol)

/lat [num] Change game latency, 0=Low Lat, 1=High lat, 2=Extra high lat.

/idle Ping the loaction of idle workers.

/restore Restores all rally points to default.

/ualert Toggle configurable unit alert state.

/atnlog Toggle state of action logger.

/nydus Nydus exploit, cancle the nydus canal exit point.

/sprite Sprite exploit, crash players or gain resources for zerg or protoss. (Don't look)

/larva Larva exploit, crashes players.

/vulture Vulture crash, crashes anyone that looks at it.

/hatch Mutating hatchery crash, crashes every player.

/infest Instantly infest a command center from queen location.

/rh SCV repair exploit, fast build and larva hack.

/mh Mine minerals from anywhere exploit, works once.

/gh Mine gas from anywhere exploit, works once.

/jesus Jesus hates you!

/finger Gives players the middle finger.

/nazi Hitler, anyone?

/nuke Spoof a nuclear launch message.

/cheat Spoof a cheat enabled message.

/disc Spoof a disconnect message.

/naked Boobies!

/fleft [num] Spoof a fake player leave message.

/fdrop [num] Spoof a fake player dropped message.

/felim [num] Spoof a fake player eliminated message.

Color Codes

#B Blue color

#Y Yellow color (In-Game only)

#W White color

#D Dark grey color

#R Red color

#G Green color

#L Light green color (Lobby only)

#T Tab

#N New line

#C Center justify

#V Right justify

Other Features

Start a game without any opponents.

Stay in game even after being defeated.

In-game chat colored player names.

In-game system timer with AM and PM display.

Show map download status at all times.

Saves screenshots as bitmaps rather than PCX.

Set game latency to extra high on game play start.

Selection hack with mass select hotkey.

Nuke alert with map ping on nuke attempt. (Not Launch)

Ally alert with auto unally/unvision.

In-game and lobby color injection hack.

Channel, lobby and in-game chat logger.

Automatically create a worker on game play start.

Automatically mine minerals on game play start.

Alliance menu player names are in ally status color.

On-screen worker idle detection. (Idle #)

Crash protection for various crashes, Including sniper maps.

Extended Color Codes (Built into Zephyr.dll)

NOTE: Plugins loaded with zephyr can also use these.

0x08 + 0x01 Player 1 color.

0x08 + 0x02 Player 2 color.

0x08 + 0x03 Player 3 color.

0x08 + 0x04 Player 4 color.

0x08 + 0x05 Player 5 color.

0x08 + 0x06 Player 6 color.

0x08 + 0x07 Player 7 color.

0x08 + 0x08 Player 8 color.

0x08 + 0x10 Red.

0x08 + 0x11 Orange.

0x08 + 0x12 Yellow.

0x08 + 0x13 Teal.

0x08 + 0x14 Blue.

0x08 + 0x15 Purple.

0x08 + 0x16 Brown.

0x08 + 0x17 White.

2. Detailed Instructions

How to use: Lag Defender (Hotkey: F5)

The lag defender is designed to allow you to chat and queue unit actions while the lag box is up. When the lag box appears, you can simply press the hotkey to make it disappear. Additionally, you can make it reappear by pressing the hotkey again, as well as pressing Ctrl + F5 to set the timer to zero.

How to use: Game Hang (Hotkey: F6)

Game hang allows you to pretty much freeze game play, you will be lagging on other players screen but they will not be able to drop you. To resume game play you just press the hotkey again

How to use: Command Center Exploit (Hotkey: F9)

Select a terran command center and use the exploit by pressing the corret hotkey making sure you have 100 minerals (You will gain 100 minerals back) and your command center will then go into an under construction state, during this stage you can gain +10 supply by getting a SCV to repair the command center. Once the under construction bar reaches full it will crash any player (not inclduing yourself) that looks at it, you can still attempt to repair the building to gain +10 supply or cancle the under construction stage to keep 10 supply and gain 300 minerals back.

How to use: Protoss Nexus Exploit (Hotkey: Ctrl + F9)

Select a protoss nexus and use the exploit by pressing the correct hotkeys making sure you have 100 minerals (You will gain 100 minerals back) and your nexus will go into an opening warp rift state, during this stage any player (not inclduing yourself) that looks at the nexus will crash also you may cancle the opening warp stage to keep 9 supply and gain 300 minerals back. Once the opening warp rift bar reaches full you are still able to crash players or gain supply.

How to use: Unit Suicide (Hotkey: Ctrl + F11, Command: /kill)

The unit suicide lets you kill your own units should you require the space for other units. You can select whatever unit(s) you want to kill, then press either the hotkey or type the command to kill them.

How to use: Stats Hack (Hotkey: F12)

Designed to keep you updated with all the information you need to know during a game, the four state stats hack has a number of different modes. You can cycle through the modes with the hotkey. The first mode displays the minerals, gas, and supply for all players. The second mode displays the average minerals and gas at any given time. The third mode shows alliances - a green box and then the player color if allied, a yellow box followed by the player color if allied vic is off and a big red word saying "None" if they player has no allies other than maybe yourself. Finally, the fourth mode shows the IP address and ping of all users in the game. Keep in mind that computer players do not have an IP address or ping, and in UMS games, only the host information is available for ping.

How to use: Zerg Resource Hack (Hotkey: Ctrl + Z)

Press Numpad * to bring up the unit menu and select a unit by pressing Numpad - or Numpad +, the default unit is set to drone when game starts. Press Numpad * again to close the unit menu or press Ctrl + Z to also close the unit menu and use the resource hack on all available larva, you will gain 100 minerals and gas from every larva and units will be created out of that freely earnt resources. This is just an extremly quick way to gain resources and build units other than using the sprite exploit on every unit manually.

How to use: Terran Addon Exploit (Hotkey: Numpad 0)

The addon exploit is an extremely fast way to gain minerals. First, you must be capable of creating addons. Often, the fastest method to do this is to build an Academy and a Barracks. Once this is completed, you can press the hotkey to being the sequence. You will generate minerals rapidly - the more buildings that can have addons that you have, the faster you gain resources. You can press the hotkey again to turn it off.

How to use: Stack Hack (Hotkey: Delete)

This hack allows Terran and Protoss players to stack buildings on top of each other. First, select a worker unit and bind it to a hotkey, and then press Delete to unvision yourself. Once unvisioned, you can select your worker by pressing the hotkey you bound it to, and begin stacking!

How to use: Action Logger (Command: /atnlog)

The action logger does exactly as the name would suggest - it logs all actions in the game to a log file. This includes but is not limited to unit commands. You can toggle this feature on and off using the command.

How to use: Sprite Exploit (Command: /sprite)

Also known as "The rock mineral hack", you can use this exploit to either crash players or gain resources by selecting a unit and typing in the command, but remember to look away. This is one of those exploits where anything can happen, I suggest you play around with it first and see what you can do with it before using it against other players. I have also provided crash protection against some units which are mostly from the protoss race, I might include my full sprite crash protection in a future release of zephyr but until then enjoy.

3. Troubleshooting

Why does Zephyr close starcraft when I try loading it?

Try closing any debuggers that are open and try again.

Why does my antivirus software alert that Zephyr is harmful?

Due to our aggressive anti-cracking techniques, antivirus software is unable to recognize the packing algorithm used to encrypt Zephyr and will mark it as suspicious. There are no viruses in Zephyr.

4. Contact and Credits

Original Zero.dll Project

Permaphrost

Palomino

Zephyr.dll Code and Compilation

Zynastor

v1.0.0 Beta Testers

Permaphrost

Kire-kun

Katamai

v2.0.0 Beta Testers

urbeneathme

Extra Credits

Zynastor

Permaphrost

Telos

Yonderknight

Palomino

pmnox

Drakken

OverFlow636

ReverC

Require help or want to report a bug with Zephyr? Contact Zynastor at [email protected] or go to http://www.zerogamers.com

Copyright © 2004-2006 by Zynastor. All rights reserved.

Starcraft/Brood War Copyright © by Blizzard Entertainment®.

thers the readme so decide for yourself,as 4me i think it pwns nething i have used to date tho mst the features it has are in other hacks but this is like all the good hacks rolled into one and whats best about it is how eazy it is 2 use

ok zypher is the shit lol. Best private and maybe soon to be public hack there is. zyny is one of the best reverse engineers in game hacking and a good friend so no need to go say zero sucked cause if you liked it in 13.e the 13.f version is twice as better

yeah, why in the world would he release the exact same read me as the original? I think he'd change it a bit. And he hasn't released any info on this so idk how in the world you'd get your hands on such info if he did release it...

ok zypher is the shit lol. Best private and maybe soon to be public hack there is. zyny is one of the best reverse engineers in game hacking and a good friend so no need to go say zero sucked cause if you liked it in 13.e the 13.f version is twice as better

Finally another person whos actually used the hack that knows what iam talkin about

Lol its the same as v1.0.0

yeah, why in the world would he release the exact same read me as the original? I think he'd change it a bit. And he hasn't released any info on this so idk how in the world you'd get your hands on such info if he did release it...

Its very close 2bein the same, i was only testin the few changes hes made so far.He is still addin new hacks to it thats one the reasons it hasnt been released yet(that and hes waitin for shanther 2be bak online).version 2.0.0 has everythin in it that version 1.0.0 and more,so why does he need change the readme.If u bothered 2check viper ther are some changes namely the selection hack which wasnt in version 1.0.0.And as for u ppl wantin stack hack zephyr has it in the version i got(tho its still got some bugs which will be fixed when the hack is released properly)

Lol that seems awesome but way complicated.

I still need v1.0.0 (im not vip so dont sugest that sugestion)