Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Zero Hack??

I already uploaded the zephyr crack...

Lol that seems awesome but way complicated.

I still need v1.0.0 (im not vip so dont sugest that sugestion)

shouldnt be 2much longer as 2.0.0 is gonna go public at shanther.Soon that happens wont take long for these guys steal it and post it here.If they only put it in vip pm me and i will send u the file(only after zynastor releases it tho).On the chance he changes his mind about it goin public u will have register at shanther and buy the hack like the rest of us did.

As for it bein complictaed i agree thats thers alot of commands 2remember tho i only use 1/10 of what it has 2offer .Its very eazy 2use the best parts of the hack-selection,mineral,stack are all very eazy 2use

I already uploaded the zephyr crack...

wow u got 1.0.0 u feel special havein an out of date version, meh.As i said earlier was leaked by permapthrost and co awhile back.Iam suprised its taken u this long 2get it.Have u used it yet?

Edited by -FIGJAM-

Yes i know that like i said im not vip and its in the privat section.

Any chance u could give it to me???

Yes i know that like i said im not vip and its in the privat section.

Any chance u could give it to me???

The version 1.0.0 i have has the server crap added and since the server is down its useless for me 2hand out or use(plus i think i deleated it).I have 2.0.0 which doesnt need a server and sry bro i cant hand it out as zynastor hasnt released it yet.Like the rest the ppl here u will have 2wait which shouldnt be 2much longer

Edited by -FIGJAM-

lol i know u cant give that to me.

I mean viper can U give me the v1.0.0

lol i know u cant give that to me.

I mean viper can U give me the v1.0.0

If he does give u 1.0.0 and u like it i can assure you 2.0.0 is heaps better.I hope he does as hes only givein u a taste of whats 2come

What i find ammusein is if they do have version 1.0.0 in the vip section yet they have panic private in the public download section.Kinda ammusein how they say panic is better yet ther willin 2let everyone have it and keep the so called 'SHIT' zephyr private....makes u think ai

Edited by -FIGJAM-

LOL its not panic private. Its just the public version. Solarton didnt even test it to see if it was real.

Viper how about it???