Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

DO NOT USE D2 HACKS ANYMORE!!

Guys i got disabled i dont want any of you to be.

Originally Posted by JohnH (Blizzard Poster):

In keeping our aggressive stance on hacks, we have disabled over 30,000 CD-Keys from playing games on Closed Battle.net and permanently closed over 35,000 accounts for using a hack or cheat while playing Diablo II on Battle.net. First time offenders will have their CD-Keys temporarily disabled from playing games on Battle.net for a month and repeat offenders will have their CD-Keys permanently disabled. Repeat offenders will also have a risk of having their CD-Keys permanently disabled from connecting to Battle.net.

We will continue to monitor Battle.net for cheating and take action as needed. If you would like to report additional instances of hacking or cheating, please report the user to us at [email protected]. A false report filed by one player against another will not result in the actions described above.

As always, thank you for your continued support; with your help we have been able to keep Battle.net a fun and safe place to play Blizzard games.

Originally Posted by mousepad:

As you all know by now there has been a mass banning, including many users of my recent maphack beta. I believed I did everything necessary to ensure that it was safe for you to use, but clearly that was not the case, as of now maphack development will be suspended indefinitely. I sincerely apologise for letting you all down.

Originally Posted by Netter:

This will probably be the last news message you will receive relating to EasyPlay. Today, Blizzard has decided to ban all EasyPlay users (Gold and Free), all mousepad maphack users, all D2JSP users and all sting maphack users. No public hacks are safe to use anymore. The estimated amount of bans is ~30.000 CD-Keys and ~35.000 accounts, if not alot more. It is a very sad moment, indeed. I want to remind everyone though, before I am flooded with complaints, that the 3.0+ series never had pre-emptive anti-detection and never regarded as permanently safe. In the release threads of EasyPlay I have always stated in regards to the detectability:

EasyPlay FAQ:

Currently it is not detectable. It still doesn't have any pre-emptive anti-detection, so use it entirely at your own risk. (..) Remember: It is likely that you will be banned *IF* Blizzard updates their anti-cheat detection methods to detect EasyPlay. Use EasyPlay only at your own risk and make sure you read the license before use.

Anyway, that doesn't mean I'm not very sad this day came. BUT, we all knew it would come sometime. I have set the status of EasyPlay to "detectable". Also, I would like to answer the question ahead of time: No, a new version of EasyPlay is currently not planned.

YOU ALWAYS USE ALL Hacks/Bots AT YOUR OWN RISK!

What mean "ACCOUNT CLOSED [8]"

You can buy a new cdkeys here

I still use d2 hacks and dont get caught..........

Holy shit, Imma go make sure I can still paly online, rofl

scrap what i said

ALL D2 HACKS,BOTS,ANYTHING THAT HELPS U IN GAME IS OF NOW, DECTABLE

ya.. all PUBLIC hacks r detectible.

In keeping our aggressive stance on hacks, we have disabled over 30,000 CD-Keys from playing games on Closed Battle.net and permanently closed over 35,000 accounts for using a hack or cheat while playing Diablo II on Battle.net. First time offenders will have their CD-Keys temporarily disabled from playing games on Battle.net for a month and repeat offenders will have their CD-Keys permanently disabled. Repeat offenders will also have a risk of having their CD-Keys permanently disabled from connecting to Battle.net.

We will continue to monitor Battle.net for cheating and take action as needed. If you would like to report additional instances of hacking or cheating, please report the user to us at [email protected]. A false report filed by one player against another will not result in the actions described above.

As always, thank you for your continued support; with your help we have been able to keep Battle.net a fun and safe place to play Blizzard games.

they got me too >.< i didnt relise it was a mass ban untill now.

some 1 plz delete my first post.........

wow im a have to check mine

i hope im not banned although i never hacked d2

i should be safe right?

I dunno it's been over two years I think you might be ok.

This is a sad, sad day for Game Hackers everywhere. *sniffle*

(Even thought I don't even like D2 anymore...>_>)

ALL THE MORE REASON FOR PRIVATE SERVERS! Speaking of which, does USHack support Diablo II or WCIII?

This is a sad, sad day for Game Hackers everywhere. *sniffle*

(Even thought I don't even like D2 anymore...>_>)

ALL THE MORE REASON FOR PRIVATE SERVERS! Speaking of which, does USHack support Diablo II or WCIII?

o.o does ushack support diablo??? that be kickass :)

No way man... sure not be able to hack sucks... but d2 is funer when its harder.. lol

Oh my god... Did you hear that the twin towers were destroyed???

Yeah... That's just wow.

Mega gratz on replying to a post from 2006 like it was yesterday. How deep did you dig for this one? You must have "Really" needed that post :D

D2 rox, and its still haxable in all manners. Its not like they have a program that instantly detects the mh as soon as you log into b.net, you have to be caught in a sense. I recommend you dont use hacks with acounts that you have grown fond of, or have worked really hard on, because unlike starcraft where you dont carry your upgrades and techs into the next level, in Diablo you do(Obviosly.) So why would you risk throwing away all your hard work?

Dude Seriously!!! The Titanic... The one that was unsinkable... IT SUNK!!!!!!!!!!

how did u acually find this topic

wow im a have to check mine

i hope im not banned although i never hacked d2

i should be safe right?

Wow 2 years man gg k thx bai no rm.

Hey i need to check mine 2

lol

Yeah... They said that the ship hit an iceberg???

What about Oblivion?

Edit whoops I thought this was StarCraft nm.

Edited by Bubb9

Lol lets talk about sc cd key bans here 2

nop, o lol i hax'd d2 for as long as your grandma is old. :P And i ain't ban'd

my grandmother is older then d2 is