Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Screen Names

Ok, well, during a shoutbox chat, I decided to make this thread, and we can see how we all came up with our names.

I came up with my name, because I love the Dodge ViperGTSR.

I also chose it because I love snakes. Cobra's are a type of snake called Pit Vipers. So it fit in perfectly well into this.

And also, if you break apart the pieces of the name Ryan, you can arrange them to for the name Viper.

Soon after I got into collectiong tons of CD's for music. And soon came up with VIP Productions, my musical business. Now, the acronym of the VIP in the business name, doesn't actually stand for Very Important person. It doesn't really stand for anything at all actually, i simply chose it because of my screen name.

Now, the 3g part that comes after my name, actually means something. It shows that I am the third generation of my family to come from Okinawa, Japan.

Pit Viper - Scientifical Class of Snakes (I love snakes)

ViperGTSR - The car that I love. (Dodge ViperGTSR)

VIP Productions - My music business

3g - I am the third gen of my family her ein Hawaii.

chobo because i am korean and i am still new to alot of things and in korean chobo means beginner or newb

My name came from Starcraft.

One day I was bounding with a couple of friends and after we were talking about bounding. Then when we entered the next game I got to thinking about it. Bounder, but it was kinda general but it was still intersting. So I was thinking more and since one of my Favorite letters is X it came to mind that Bounder-X would be a good name. I changed my BNet SN after that game and alerted all my friends.

I used that name for a while until me and Plutomic decided to make a clan. HU Hackers United. Thus making me Hu-Bounder-X. But then we gave up with the clan I think and I started going back to my own channel but kept the Hu on my name. That account has my best record on SC and might always will. with a total of 52-21-19 :P

Then I started joining a bunch of clans in which I left and forgot about. Then I j oined Clan HG. Hell's Gaurdians. So then that made the final transfer of my name to HG-Bounder-X. I still have Hu-Bounder-X on bot jsut to keep my best record. My record on HG-Bounder-X is 45-44-113.

I spoofed alot for all those disconnects...

I stoped going to Clan HG because there was always only one bot and hardly anyone was ever on. So I went back to the clan recruitment and came upon Clan-X. I applied and joined and kept my name because I already had -X on it. I soon became one of the few leaders of it under the Head Leader and still guard and protect it to today.

HG - Clan Hell's Guardians

Bounder - Because I love to Bound

X - Because it is cool and Clan-X

The -'s - Because HGBounderX is not as cool as HG-Bounder-X

Took me 3 days to come up with a name that could not be googled, had no numbers in it, and was not very long, yet represented me.

Chopstyck = AZN SPOON LOL!!!!

dragon = they are 1337 LOL!!!!

Chopstyckdragon i serioulsy dont remeber how i got this name.

As for t(x.x)o it is my sc name when i use to play but that was ages ago. i came this up cuz hes flipin u off and he has x for eyes :D

from beta testing to games to user name iphear is the one i use most of the time and so i remember it rofl

Striker because I hated dog-101

I thought of my name back when duke3d came out and never changed since, It was 1st used in yahoo and mscomic

The history behind my name is as follows. I was having a party a my house for my 17th birthday. Had a few friends over, nothing huge. We were all having a great time No alcohol or drugs involved. You don't need them to have a good time. But any way I went to go to the bathroom and had placed my drink on the table.

Meanwhile my friends thought it would be hilarious to put my pet goldfish Freddy into my drink in hopes i wouldn't notice. Well I didn't untill he was in my mouth. Almost at that instant My one friend Screams YOU JUST DRANK YOUR GOLDFISH!! I spit the soda and the goldfish out and got Freddy back into the tank. I was freaking pissed at all of them at the time but i can laugh about it now. Surprisingly he lived on for about 6 months. So several days later My D2 account got hacked for the first time. So i needed a new Screen name. After thinking for awhile I tried ijustdrankmygoldfish but it was way too long so i modified it slightly to i-8-my-goldfish. People responded to the name in a positive way so here we are today. I have carried the name all this time. That diablo account also got hacked and i have since quit playin D2.

I swaer as outrageous as that story seems it is a true story with no embelishment.

Viper i like the history on your name.

well on the other forum i was going to have INVINCIBLE as in god mode type thing but someone had it so i just went with Invisible.. sounded cool not to cheesy like some peoples and matches my sig and such ;)

My name is the same one I have on all the sites. It is my name and v.78 for the year I was born.

I love how complicated Vipers explination was LOL

I honestly have no idea how I picked out Renegade as my S/N. Oh and don't forgot about the crappy squiggly line of mine.. ~ ;)

Dude, I need to change my account. Can I like make a new S/n then bring all my shit to that account?

Or... can I just like.. start over haha.

As for SC, I have a shit load of Accts on West...

DriftZ, Culo, Fcuk, Scarab, Vibrater, Hypnotic, PuLLeD, Jeez, and more...

@ East... Just DriftS.

Why? I wanted a cool name and DriftZ seemed like something I can be remembered as... And I am. Well known to almost ever West sniper. I'm currently retired cuz I'm bored as shit of it. I got good ladder rec as Hypnotic. Scarab.. I kinda stole it from Nos@uswest's site of Origs. As well as Vibrater... MB DUDE. WHERE EVER YOU ARE, I LOVE YOU MAN1!!

Gg.

Your name is a letter, thats retarded. lol

Well lets see.......

Once as a small kid,

I kept using some other name :BroodWarrior27

but i got tired of it after a few years when i got older.

I kept banging my head on what new name i should use.

I kept thinking until one day!

I realized one thing!!!!!!

I had first used Angel of Death

And slowly wanted to change that a bit.

It turned to Angel of Redemption

Then i was getting the hang of it so slowly i turned it to,

Renegade Angel

The meaning behind the name is easy to follow:

Renegade meaning: someone that does not follow standard rules and chooses his own path.

And the Angel part as the first angel to rebell against GOD.

So if you follow whta im saying you should of come to the assumption that it means "Devil"

Hawtness :D

I created my like a really long time ago. It is my name for SC. I got the idea from a card from a card game. I will not reveal the card game name to prevent potential flame.

rofl, I think I know the name of that card game, it's pretty gay... BTW, Renegade, that old screen name you used to have, the Angel of Death one, the guy who was the shooter at the college in Canada used that name on his web blogs online. :D So your a creepy person.

Well...I got this Kenshyn name from an anime that some of you probably know - Rurouni Kenshin.

The reason why I put the "y" in there instead of the "i" is because it is different and unique.

I basically had to make an anime name because I joined an anime clan on 1-11-05.

I had just met some guy in a game and we became friends and we both thought that clans were gay, but then one day he decided to join one, and I told him not to, but instead he did. I eventually went to the channel and ended up joining, but olny because he had.

I made co-leader in only six months, and was basically disrespected and bashed because I was told that I kissed ass and was a suck up, when that wasn't the way it was at all. The admin had been taking notice of me and made me Admin. I guess everyone else was just jealous.

Sometime around...this summer I think, I quit the clan because it was getting bored and I was still being disrespected and nobody would listen...and the clan kept filling up with newbs.

As for my Starcraft screen name -- Fight4Ever_Noob -- I met this one kid who eventually turned emo because he really does cut his wrists and stuff. He's tried to O.D. like 15 times but the medical people can always bring him back. Lawl.

Anyway, this kids friend, his name was Fight4Ever_Noob and eventually, he shot himself in the head, and then I stole his name. Kekekekeke ^_____^

Your name is a letter, thats retarded. lol

Yeah well, now its a letter. "Z" is my Gfx tag; might as well be my s/n since its in all of my sigs.

I'm just str8 up gangsta like that yo.

8)

Well i was trying to come up with a unique domain name like google and so i was saying weird and unique names outloud, then flirch popped out and i thought it had a ring. I eventually did make the website flirch.net (hosting is down now) but before that i just had flirch as every username for every forum that i signed up in. Then i added the "nator" to flirchinator wheni get here cuz i was bored.

Flirch - trying to come up with unique website domain name

anator - just bored.

Yeah, I was getting the idea that the "Flirchinator" was prototype title for a Marvel Comics super hero.

Oh wow, I can totally hear the theme song right now..... Yeah there it is.

i stole my cousin's runescape account and uhhh yea it just stuck

Haha does he know you stole it?

What was his reaction when he found out?

he didnt give, i mean it is RUNESCAPE

I won't tell them the game is yu-gi-oh wormbeast, but I used to play

And stealing is nubbish, then it doesn't have your own personal flair

I created my like a really long time ago. It is my name for SC. I got the idea from a card from a card game. I will not reveal the card game name to prevent potential flame.

Ha ha he played magic and Yu_whateverthefuckoh...lol