Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Favourite gaming system

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these gaming systems is your fave?

• playstation
    • playstation 2
    • xbox
    • xbox 360
    • PC
    • Nintendo DS
    • gamecube
    • gamboy advanced sp
    • PSP

Choose what your favourite is.

Edited by Zhuinden

my favorite console is the ps2 because of the games that only offer in ps2 like devil may cry and onimusha

Ps2 had more games. And in my opinion more GREAT games. On top of that they had much more variety. Second place for me would be the Original Xbox.

my fav out of those is the original xbox followed by the gamecube.

LOL I don't even know why the Gamecube is included in the convo. The GC Sucked plain and simple

yah? well ps2 sucked

and u say this y? in what way did ps2 suck?... honestly.

and u say this y? in what way did ps2 suck?... honestly.

too many JRPGs and no good shooters. the controller just sux for FPS's. also sony sux.

hey hey hey, the G-cube had a couple of good games.

SSBM, mario, zelda(the remakes)

My vote was for the 360 though, I got to say Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion is just...Awesome 225.gif

The real truth is he just has a problem with sony that I don't really understand. I think most people would agree that GC isn't even in the running against the xbox and ps2

xbox all the way.Even tho the games very equal between xbox and ps2(i have both) i prefer the xbox controller

It is good that they came out with the smaller one. God did I hate that first Xbox controller. It was just horrible.

The real truth is he just has a problem with sony that I don't really understand. I think most people would agree that GC isn't even in the running against the xbox and ps2

yah, u keep saying that :) . i dont hate sony, but i do dislike them and in my experience i also dislike alot of the people who like sony/playstation. how could u support people that say:

"rumble was last gen"

"The PlayStation 3 is a computer. We do not need the PC."

and even says its stupid to think sony copied nintendo, and that microsoft is copying them.

Edited by Poply

Well you have some sort of idea that there is a stigma to Sony players. The truth is most people who are gamers around the world played or owned a ps2 its just a fact.

I don't care about what they claim as long as there are good games for their system, which is why G-Cube is in the running and would be pure ignorance to think otherwise.

Well, i would have to say Xbox 360, mainly because it provides mostly Strategy games. Gears of War, Halo, and other action pact games

Also:Are PC's even consoles?

Edited by Protoman

well even if PCs arnt consoles u get the point but i vited for xbox360

but i really wanted to vote for PC, Xbox360, and nintendo ds. each have an important role in my life :D

PC well everything on my comp, xbox360 because of the great graphics and games, and DS because the games are fun and more interactive plus im a 5 star on metroid prime hunter lol

Definitely PC. A PC is the system with most capabilities, and can run many games. Most console games run on a PC anyways.

I'd vote for PC for the same reasons False did, but I hate using a keyboard + mouse to control things in games, I would much rather using a controller, so I voted for Xbox 360. It's got many great games, and there are more great games coming out every month. But the console itself, I have to admit, sucks. I've had many friends whose consoles died for no reason. My Xbox 360 broke/cracked 5 of my discs already...

I'd vote for PC for the same reasons False did, but I hate using a keyboard + mouse to control things in games, I would much rather using a controller, so I voted for Xbox 360. It's got many great games, and there are more great games coming out every month. But the console itself, I have to admit, sucks. I've had many friends whose consoles died for no reason. My Xbox 360 broke/cracked 5 of my discs already...

Same here

Most games now can use the 360 controller, but I still like the keyboard and mouse setup, especially for FPS games.

Wii:

Amazing Gameplay

Horrible Graphics

Horrible Live

PS3:

Good Gameplay

Amazing Graphics

Decent Live

XBox360:

Good Gameplay

Amazing Graphics

Amazing Live

Wii:

Amazing Gameplay

Horrible Graphics

Horrible Live

PS3:

Good Gameplay

Amazing Graphics

Decent Live

XBox360:

Good Gameplay

Amazing Graphics

Amazing Live

Yeah, i agree with you. You seem to have a point there. :)

Another reason why I like PC. You can create images of the discs and just mount them with programs like Daemon Tools.