Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

vvc

i will repeat my previous comment

spamming to get two posts to gain access to zero gold[cracked]

i think i might redo the code on that reg script again

i'm goin to have to reveiw who gets this...

I think you sould limit who gets and who does not. Because all people are doing is posting two post and grabbing the download. XGhozt-mun you need to do something.

i already addressed this to ghozt about making it private for members who actually stay and dont just post and go..

I wanted zero really bad, but i didnt post until about 3 weeks of being registered... wanst that nubby and desperate for a hack.

I wanted zero really bad, but i didnt post until about 3 weeks of being registered... wanst that nubby and desperate for a hack.

:pinch: I take it this happens often?

Lol, How about email verification??? After 2 posts, the site sends the admin a message, and then they admin checks the posts.... if they are useless spam, there ip should be banned...........

Genius i tell ya GENIUS

Lol, How about email verification??? After 2 posts, the site sends the admin a message, and then they admin checks the posts.... if they are useless spam, there ip should be banned...........

thats a good idea, but the admin prolly has a LIFE therefore he wont wanna check every dam post (there would be a shitload) to verify who is and isn't newb spammers :pinch:

Guest MadMatt

well we could make it so the mods can do it to so there 4 admins and alot of mods

:sleep: yea that'd work 2

What's the big deal? Who cares if the punks are getting hacks. They miss out on the banter.

Yes, right now I'm only posting to get hacks, but I plan on sticking around. =P

Yes, right now I'm only posting to get hacks, but I plan on sticking around. =P

Oh man, We revived this old thread? LOL oh well.

Welcome to Ghoztcraft all!

enjoy your stay

wow that post really added to the topic, thank you for adding your thoughts LOL

I suggested this before but maybe we could set a time before ppl could DL that way we would get the loyal members

Better yet, we should do what you said, 'cept make an exception for Ghost because he's sexy.

Right, I'm Drunken on this forum. Stupid person taking the name Ghost-Assassin.

well the ten post thing i don't know about because then they would just spam more...right?

but i am on the same page with you about the time

just a suggestion though. I think it would keep people more loyal if they had to wait a week or two after making the posts