Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Winning bot

Can some1 help me, I cannot get it work, it said: invalid version, some1 know y?

If there is the patch some1 can give me a link?

Dont dl bots from here....srry zghoxt but the bots suck here....go to bnetbweb.com and if they dont have one their which they should ask me later.

May be a stupid question... I have not ever used a bot. What does it do?

Have a great day!

-Jordan

There are different types of bots....There's the common one Stealthbot but its pretty much for fun, I use Fool Ops to protect againts floods/loads, and there are bots like Nf and Ruthless that let you load multiple accounts with its own key. There are more like clan creator bots and more. The one this guy wants is a winbot which lets you get free wins and get that cool icon picture next to your name and the 9999 rating!

Oh sweet!

Thank you for answering me striker!

Have a great day!

-Jordan

dude that pic of the tree m8s rocks :D or is it tree friends :dntknw: o well who cares :D gr8 pic m8

Dont dl bots from here....srry zghoxt but the bots suck here....go to bnetbweb.com and if they dont have one their which they should ask me later.

uumm... well we kinda don't support winbots here...

And it's Happy Tree Friends... G4 Tech TV has this series on their station. Should go watch it online though.

Thread Closed... Stupid winbots...